32

“Understand that?” Mrs Yoo, the marketing director asked after she gave Jihoon an earful of nagging about the live broadcast accident that just happened. Well. It’s not like things like this haven't happened in the past. But it’s usually with a very small number of viewers of their live broadcast. Knowing that the spoilers they gave on the live broadcast just now, it’s probably making a big fuss. Usually, if they accidentally spoiled anything on a live broadcast, only their manager would be scolding them. 

But just now, Jihoon can actually imagine that the company is receiving calls from journalists to confirm their spoilers. And also because they just involved Jeongwoo who’s under a bigger company than they are. Seriously. What a luck he had today. After another round of nagging, Mrs went back to the company. If it’s not because of a call she received from the company, she probably will continue nagging. But it seems like they need to pick up many calls tonight. Jihoon let out a relieved exhale after Mrs Yoo walked away.

“They really sent someone just to scold you before I did,” Woohyun said.

“I’m tired already after all of these things. I need to eat something or else I will pass out before I could perform later,” Jihoon said.

“Want me to buy you something?” Woohyun asked. Jihoon looked at Woohyun in disbelief. “What?”

“Aren’t you going to scold me as well?” Jihoon asked.

“And make you pass out before you can perform? No thank you. Get your body in your best fit to perform. You guys just dropped some bombs. Your fans will anticipate your performances,” Woohyun said.

“Thanks, hyung. But I’ll just eat the meal they prepared earlier,” Jihoon said.

“Didn’t you haven’t touch your meal earlier because you’re too engrossed on monitoring yesterday’s stage?” Woohyun asked.

“I put it near my bag,” Jihoon said.

“I’m pretty sure the kids already eaten yours,” Woohyun said. “While doing the live broadcast earlier,”

“Huh? Tsk. These kids,” Jihoon clicked his tongue.

“So.. Want me to get you something? I want to buy something for myself as well,” Woohyun said.

“Just chicken salad then,” Jihoon said. 

“T5. Get ready to get your makeup done,” the make-up artist walked toward their waiting room and saw Jihoon standing outside.

“I’ll go and get ready. Thank you, hyung,” Jihoon said. He then followed the make-up artist team entering their waiting room.

“Hyung,” Doyoung called Jihoon while the make-up artist is applying makeup on Jihoon’s face. Jihoon just hummed. “I heard that you got scolded by Mrs Yoo just now. I’m sorry,”

“It’s not your mistake as a whole. I accidentally spilled something as well,” Jihoon said. “But you guys should be sorry for finishing my meal without even asking,”

“It’s Junkyu hyung and Jaehyung hyung and Junghwan.. Jeongwoo as well,” Doyoung said. “I’m just reading the comments.

“Whatever. Just forget about what had happened and focus on our performance later. I’ll talk to you guys on what I feel you need to improve for our performance later,” Jihoon said.

“Yes sir!” Doyoung shouted. 

After getting their makeup and hair ready, they wore their red carpet outfits that had been picked by their stylist. Just like what Jihoon told Doyoung, he called T5 members and discussed their performance and things they could improve after Jihoon monitored their performance yesterday and their rehearsal earlier. They then waited for their turn for the red carpet.