05

"Manager-nim," Hyunsuk called Woohyun.

"Yes?"

"Did this guy have any upcoming schedule in the next few hours?" Hyunsuk asked.

"He's free today up till 5 pm," Woohyun stated.

"Can you please wait outside for a bit? I have something to talk about with him in private. But don't go too far. Just wait in front of the door. In case I need you to come in an instant," Hyunsuk said. Woohyun looked at Jihoon and Hyunsuk before he nodded.

"I'll wait outside. Park Jihoon. Don't do anything stupid. I'm warning you," Woohyun said before he walked out of the studio. As soon as he closed the door, Hyunsuk turned to Jihoon. He sighed again.

"What year were you born in?" Hyunsuk suddenly asked.

"2000," Jihoon said.

"I see. You're still young," Hyunsuk mumbled. "What year did you start your training at?"

"2013 or 2014," Jihoon stated.

"Since junior high school, huh," Hyunsuk said. "But sorry, Jihoon-nim. I don't date younger guy,"

"What?! Why not?" Jihoon asked.

"I want to date someone who I can rely on. Someone I can depend on. Not someone who is going to depend on me. And looking at you, you didn't seem to have any experience in relationships. So that's a no no for me," Hyunsuk said.

"But- but.. I can be the one you can rely on. I am only younger than you by a few months. I practiced self defense. I am strong. And my group is quite famous too," Jihoon said. Trying to appeal to Hyunsuk.

"What about you?" Hyunsuk asked. "You said your group is quite famous. Then? What about you?"

"I-" Jihoon couldn't find the right word to say. That's exactly what Hyunsuk planned to get. Hyunsuk purposely said that because he didn't think that he and Jihoon were a match. Well. They did sleep together and they're compatibility is quite good too. But still. Since he's very young, Hyunsuk wanted someone who's older than him to be his partner. Someone who's reliable enough to take care of him. Since he's very young, people around him always told him that he's more mature than kids of his age. He is always chosen to be a leader or someone who takes care of others.

Now that he's grown up, he knows there are a lot of older adults out there who take care of other people better than himself. And that's what Hyunsuk is looking for. For an older partner who can take care of him. It was just a mistake for him to cross paths with Jihoon, a younger rising idol. Just by first glance, Jihoon looks like he's someone that he needs to give a lot of support despite being the leader of a group. Hyunsuk didn't know why but he just got that feeling.

"Try to get a main award as Park Jihoon. Not as T5 by the end of this year. And then, I'll consider," Hyunsuk said. He just said that because he knows that it's impossible. Park Jihoon is the main vocalist of an idol group. Even if he debuted as a soloist, there's no way he can get a main award by the end of this year because there's a lot of famous groups who just debuted their vocalist who are more famous than Jihoon individually as a soloist. Hyunsuk can say that because he himself is in the industry. His predictions about singers are mostly correct.

Hyunsuk raised his eyebrows as he saw Jihoon smile. Is he smiling or smirking? Hyunsuk is not sure himself. But the way Jihoon smiles is just like he is already expecting Hyunsuk's answer. Didn't he ask him to date him?

"Junkyu is right. I just need one person. And you're going to be that person. That I wanted to make you proud of what I've been working for," Jihoon said. He stands up straight. "Main award, right? I'll do it. After that, I'll ask you again,"