02

"I thought we're having our comeback title track tomorrow," Jihoon asked when their manager suddenly handed him a script. It's not really a script. It's like a cue list and some questions that the MC will ask the guest. Jihoon checked the papers. "Only me and Doyoung?"

"Yeah. Junghwan has a class tomorrow. He can't miss any more classes as for now because he's going to be absent for weeks when the comeback promotion starts. Junkyu is going to have a meeting with the promotion team because the company wanted him to get involved more in the upcoming comeback. While Jaehyuk. He has a test tomorrow. We were planning to put him in as well but he just remembered that he has a test and I've told the crews and they're okay with it," Woohyun, one of their managers said. "Luckily they didn't mention the members who's going to appear so all is well,"

Jihoon nodded. He reads the lists on the papers. They are going to attend a live talk show where they discussed certain topics among 3 different categories of entertainment industry's figures- idols, actors and entertainers. The talk show is called EnterTalk and is already in their 4th year of airing. The show received a lot of positive reviews from the audience and got high ratings everytime they aired.

Jihoon and Doyoung will represent the Idol category. Usually, they'll call a whole group if the idols are in a group to appear in the show but there are some circumstances that make them just send some of the members. Just like how they'll do it tomorrow. The topic they are going to discuss tomorrow is about fandom vs public.

Looking at the list of the guests, Jihoon knows that just him and Doyoung probably not enough to leave a strong impression. The public loves Junkyu and Junghwan. Not saying that the other members are not popular enough. But Junkyu and Junghwan are like the visual and face of the group. While Jaehyuk who's the center of the group is not appearing as well. He really only relies on Doyoung to attract more new fans since it has been working many times already. Whenever Doyoung appears in any programs, he'll definitely secure himself at least 10 posts on the community websites.

But the problem is, Kim Doyoung is too serious. Sometimes his seriousness is pictured as funny for some shows. But the other will just make sure he didn't get in the shots because it will ruin the fun. He'll really need to talk to Doyoung about this.

"How to make Doyoung not be too serious on the show tomorrow," Jihoon mumbled.

"Why? Just let him be himself. It will be funny," Woohyun said.

"But hyung. We didn't know if the PD would find it funny or not. Doyoung surely will pull a lot of new fans but if the PD decided not to put his shot in, it will be useless," Jihoon said. "And we're going to have a comeback soon too. Like if the public attracted to Doyoung, they'll definitely check us out,"

"Why are you relying on Doyoung only?" Woohyun asked.

"I mean. Our center, Jaehyuk, the face of the group, Junkyu and visuals, Junghwan is not appearing. I can only rely on Doyoung," Jihoon said.

"No. I mean, you're also appearing in the same show, Park Jihoon. Why are you trying to push Doyoung only?" Woohyun asked. "You're the leader of T5. The main vocalist,"

"I don't think I'm enough for it," Jihoon said.

"Why? You've been doing alright up till now. For 4 years," Woohyun said.

"I don't know. It feels like I'm not memorable enough. My face, my voice. They can easily find someone else. I'm like, 'common'," Jihoon said. "Unlike Junkyu. His personality is just weirdly unique. He can definitely do barely minimum but people will still pay attention to him. Not to mention his physical. His voice is also unique. He's like a genius idol. I bet everyone was hoping for him to appear on this show. And for Junghwan, his styling, unintentional aegyos and the way he didn't care about almost everything make him even more attractive on camera and in the audiences' eyes. Jaehyuk. Just look at him. He knows how to flirt. He's just a natural player and a great performer. The way he talks is also very calming to listen to. While Doyoung, he's a very good dancer. His visual is very likable as well,"