03

Jihoon stared at the sleeping face beside him. He covered his face with both of his hands and sighed. He remembered that last night, they didn’t even use any protections. Hyunsuk did keep telling him that it's okay because he’s on a contraceptive. Jihoon recalled that Hyunsuk said that he looked like Park Jihoon from T5. At least he knows Park Jihoon from T5. Jihoon gets out of bed slowly. Not waking up the older Omega. He looked around the Omega’s place. It’s a nice condominium.

The interior design of this condominium screams Choi Hyunsuk. Very elegant and classy. Jihoon decided to clean up the mess they made and wipe Hyunsuk’s body clean. Jihoon took out his phone. It’s already past midnight. He should be back to his dorm before 3 because their manager will be furious if they know that he’s out for the whole night. He has a schedule too to attend together with Doyoung at 5 am.

The program they’re going to attend is a live show. They will have a simple briefing before they shoot the actual live. Jihoon jotted down his phone number on a piece of receipt that he had in his pocket with a message to call him. Jihoon put that receipt on the table right beside the bed. Well. They’re going to meet again soon. Jihoon walked out from the condominium, making sure that the line was clear and walked his way to his group’s dorm.

“Where the hell have you been?” Jihoon heard that question as soon as he closed the front door of their dorm. Jihoon swallowed his saliva. He took a deep breath and put on a calm expression before he turned to face one of his group’s members, Kim Junkyu. “Do you have any idea what time it is?”

“Eh. Kim Junkyu. Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” Jihoon asked.

“I was about to sleep. But when I checked the other rooms, you were not there. And you’re not even answering your phone. I have no choice but to wait until you back or else Woohyun hyung will furious if he know that you’re not back yet,” Junkyu said. “Didn’t you have a schedule and need to leave at 4am?  Where have you been? There’s no way you went all the way to Busan and back here so you can’t use the ‘go back to my family's house’ excuse. You’re not causing any trouble, right? Remember, you are a public figure,”

“Even though I’m not well known?” Jihoon asked.

“What? Who the hell is telling you that you’re not well-known?” Junkyu asked.

“No one. I don’t need anyone to tell me that. I can see it. There’s nothing special about it for me anyway. I don’t have any high expectations anymore ever since our first comeback. I really thought that I was special. But even in T5, I was just here. My position can be replaced by anyone. I’m not that good looking either. Even if I’m not around, they probably won’t notice it,” Jihoon said. “But you don’t have to worry. I’m not planning to cause any problem that can affect any of us,”

“Who the hell are you? Where is Park Jihoon? Tell Park Jihoon to come back home already,” Junkyu said.

“What?”

“I don’t know where you got this idea. And I’ve noticed that you’ve been talking less these days. If you have something that’s bothering you, please. Talk to me at least,” Junkyu said. “When we just debuted, I was the one who felt like I was just here. That the CEO picked me just to fill in the blank space. But you keep trying so hard to cheer me up. I don’t know what makes you suddenly be like this. But if you’re not around, there’s me who will notice it. If no one around me who notice that you're not around, I’ll tell the other and announced that you're not around and making sure that they cheering for you as well,”

“Are you Kim Junkyu?” Jihoon asked after pausing for a moment.

“Park Jihoon!”

“Okay. Okay. I get it. Don’t get mad. You’re scary,” Jihoon said.