20

Jihoon opened his eyes. He looked around. He’s still in Hyunsuk’s bedroom. And Hyunsuk is still on top of his body. Jihoon couldn’t help but to smile. Hyunsuk fell asleep after they were done lying on his body without any single thread between their bodies. Jihoon was going to move Hyunsuk's body and lie him on the bed. But when he heard Hyunsuk’s soft snores, he halted his plan and just stared at the top of the older Omega’s head while hearing his soft snores. Jihoon didn’t even notice when he fell asleep earlier. Jihoon moved a bit, trying to move Hyunsuk without waking the Omega up.

“Stay,” Hyunsuk said.

“You’ve awakened?” Jihoon asked. “You can just stay here. I’ll wipe your body,”

“No. I want to stay like this,” Hyunsuk said without even lifting his head, which is on Jihoon’s bare chest.

“Okay,” Jihoon said. He pulled up the comforter to covers Hyunsuk’s bare shoulder. Jihoon couldn’t even stop smiling because of the situation they are in right now. He’s glad that Hyunsuk didn’t push him away anymore and seems to open his heart more to him.

“What with the Yoshinori guy?” Hyunsuk asked after staying silent for a while.

“Oh. Like I said. He’s your die hard fan,” Jihoon said. Hyunsuk lifts his head to look at Jihoon who’s beneath him. Jihoon jerked his eyebrows as their eyes met. Hyunsuk frowned because he knew for sure that Jihoon knew that he didn’t give the answer that Hyunsuk wanted to hear. Jihoon chuckled before he pecked on Hyunsuk’s lips. “How cute,”

“Huh,” Hyunsuk put his head back on Jihoon’s chest. He purposely moved to the left side of Jihoon’s body to lay his head on Jihoon’s left chest. To listen to Jihoon’s heartbeat. Hyunsuk just noticed that listening to Jihoon's heartbeat calms him as efficiently as his pheromones. He only noticed it a few weeks ago but he tried so hard to deny it because he really didn’t want to let Jihoon come into his life. But look what happened right now.

“He contacted me first. Saying that he can help me clear up your name,” Jihoon said.

“What?!” Hyunsuk lifted up his head to look at Jihoon.

“I was surprised as well. He contacted me through my private SNS account. He mentioned my private SNS account and told me to look at my DM. And I saw his message. He told me that he knows who I actually am and that I have a relationship with you. At first, I ignored him. But he started to post on WeVerse as well,” Jihoon said.

“How did you know that it’s him?” Hyunsuk asked.

“He used the same profile picture with the same username. The way he typed is also the same,” Jihoon said. “I figured that I’ll just ask him what he actually wants. Then he said that he can help me to clear up your name if I want to,”

“Who is he? Is he really Japanese? His name sounds so Japanese,” Hyunsuk said. Jihoon chuckled as he found Hyunsuk looked so cute while saying that. “What?”

“No. You’re just so cute, hyung,” Jihoon chuckled.

“Can you please stop telling me that I’m cute?” Hyunsuk said while burying his face on Jihoon’s chest.

“What to do? You’re just too cute for me to handle,” Jihoon said. “Yoshinori said that he’s Japanese with Korean blood? I don’t really understand but that’s what he said. So, he is indeed Japanese,”

“Then?”

“Hm. After he said that, I didn’t really believe him. Like I’m pretty sure that no one actually know that we’re in this kind of relationship or something. And like how the hell does he know my private SNS account? He’s so suspicious. I decided to ignore him again. But then, he manage to secure a spot to attend the comeback show recording. Seeing his name make me sighed many time. Like how did he manage to do so?” Jihoon asked. “And yesterday, he appeared on the venue. He’s not even our fan but was there in the crowd. He asked me to meet up or he’ll expose me for something I didn’t even know. So, to make sure that he won’t harm my career or anything, I went and meet him,”