07

"Okay. Next question. From ID sevenlucky0088-nim. Why is it so hard to see you on the street? Did you even leave your studio?" Hongjoong, the DJ for the radio Hyunsuk is currently guesting at read the next question. It's the segment where he will answer the question from the audience. "Oh! It's a weird one I just read. Your answer, 7chill?"

"Of course I went out. I took a stroll a lot. But I didn't do it too long because I always got inspiration and went back to my studio," Hyunsuk said. "I can't be productive just sitting inside my studio. There are sometimes I'm feel like I can't produce anything, I walked out alone to look for inspiration,"

"How fast did you get your inspiration after leaving your studio?" Hongjoong asked.

"One step after I leave my studio," Hyunsuk said. "That was when I make Twizzy's Take My Hand,"

"Oh! That's a big one. But you're a really talented producer. Every song that you make always gets the spotlight," Hongjoong said. Well he's lucky that he managed to get that kind of achievement. It wasn't a smooth road for him to be at where he is at now. The first years after he debuted, he struggled a lot. He got criticized and hated. People said that he tried too hard to be like GD, a senior from the company he's signing with. After time passed by, the public finally accepted the works he made and many companies started to ask him to produce a song for their talents.

"I'm thankful for that. I'm glad that people enjoy my work," Hyunsuk said.

"Did anyone recognize you when you took a stroll?" Hongjoong asked. Jihoon suddenly popped up in his mind. It's probably the most recent someone had ever recognized him on the street. He hasn't taken a stroll for quite a long time too.

"Hm.. Someone did recognize me. I was a little drunk and someone called my full name. Choi Hyunsuk. I was like, how did you know my name?" Hyunsuk said.

"They must be one of your fans if they call you by your full name," Hongjoong said.

"You think so?"

"They surely are," Hongjoong said. "Okay this is the last question for this segment. From ID Kim Min Young. Our coolest 7Chill oppa, what is your ideal type? Can I date you if I am your fan?"

"Oh! Ideal type?"

"I'm curious about this as well. You have been a panel for a dating show 'Transit Lover' before. And there's a lot of songs that you composed are love songs. I wonder about your love life," Hongjoong said. "Are you currently dating someone?"

"Can you ask something like this on live broadcast?" Hyunsuk chuckled.

"I'm kidding. But who knows you want to reveal your relationship here. It will be an honor for our station to get this privilege," Hongjoong said.

"Nah. I am currently not in a relationship," Hyunsuk said. "So.. My ideal type, huh? Someone that I can rely on,"

"Oh? You don't look like someone who wants to be taken care of," Hongjoong commented.

"I heard that a lot. That's why I couldn't get in any relationship yet," Hyunsuk said.

"What if there's someone who wants to get in a relationship with you but also wants to rely on you? What would you do if there's someone like that?" the DJ asked.

"I don't think it will work. But seriously. I just wanted to have someone to rely on. But probably it's the nature of being the first son, I tried so hard to take care of everyone around me," Hyunsuk said. "And people I interested in always told me that I'm too independent for them,"

"I feel like it's not that you are too independent for them. They probably felt insecure about having someone that has everything and can do anything. They feel like they couldn't contribute anything for you and your life. They didn't want to feel useless, that's why they told you that. And for you, you probably are not comfortable enough around that person, that's why you didn't let them take care of you. That's what I can visualize while hearing your story and looking at you," Hongjoong said. "I believe there's someone that you can open up to, being comfortable enough that you let them take care of you. And that person who can make you feel that you can lean on them,"