10

"What?! You're kidding me," Jihoon couldn't believe what he just heard from CEO, Mr Song Yunhyeong.

"You have been asking me to get you the best platform to expose you as someone that can be recognized by the public easily. I told you to prove that you can maintain your exposure among the public and you've shown it just in a month. Which is very impressive. I know that you can do it and I didn't regret it to put a high hope on you," Mr Song said. He took out a document and handed it to Jihoon. "Yook PD's team did contacted me like a week ago asking if T5 is going to have a schedule for some dates this month. I told them that T5 is just in preparation for their upcoming comeback. They told me that they're going to book you for the whole 2 weeks and asked me to keep your schedule empty. And there you go. You're going to film a variety show,"

Jihoon took the document and took out the content. There's a booklet with the 'Housemate Season 4 (MBTI Villa). Cast T5 Park Jihoon - ENTJ' on the front cover. Jihoon still couldn't believe that he's being casted in a variety show on his own. T5 did get casted on variety shows as a guest a few times before as a group. Doyoung and Junghwan also get casted as individuals too on different variety shows before. It's not like Jihoon never got an offer but he used to tell the company to reject it if they asked for him as an individual. He used to feel like he shouldn't be standing out too much considering those comments he got that keep on criticizing him for stealing the group's spotlight.

But now, after he met Hyunsuk, he wanted to change for the better. Not just for Hyunsuk to finally look at him. But also for his growth as an artist. Jihoon is glad that he met Hyunsuk, someone that makes him want to be the better version of himself. To make people who are dear to him proud of him. Jihoon just realized how he has been trying so hard to not be too exposed as an artist outside of T5. It's just him being a coward. And sure. For someone who shines so bright like Hyunsuk. And is on the one of the highest points in this entertainment world, he needs to leave the cowardly version of himself and be the better one. To be the one that at least someone like Hyunsuk will look at. This is still the beginning and he's going to keep trying hard.

"They asked you to be present in Jeju starting from tomorrow and the filming will be starting on the third day. They told me that you're going to spend your whole week at the set while the managers will be checking in at the hotels nearby. The concept of this season isn't that different from the past season. You will be given missions and stuff. They'll film the first day of the cast arriving at the Villa and will hold a formal meeting the next day. The filming will resume the day after," Mr Song said. "I didn't have any warning or anything for you because you already made me almost get a heart attack by announcing that you're going to date 7chill. Knowing you, I know you won't do any other thing that can drag down your reputation and I want to believe that,"

"I'll work hard for this," Jihoon said. He flipped open the booklet.

"The other kids will be continuing the practice for your upcoming comeback. Make sure that you have at least one hour of dance practice every day when you're there. I'll make sure Woohyun hyung keeps up with your daily practices. Make sure to record and upload your video of your dance practice as well. Without fail," Mr Song said. "And work hard for your variety as well. If you need anything, just tell Woohyun or the company right away, alright?"

"Okay," Jihoon said.

"You can go and pack up your stuff. We already booked your flight and it's the earliest one tomorrow. Make sure to have plenty of rest while you can," Mr Song said. "And good luck,"

"Thank you, Mr Song,"

Jihoon walked out from the CEO's room after they finished with their discussion. 14 days, huh? It's been a very long time.