14

"This guy is sulking," Junkyu said.

"I am not!" Jihoon stressed.

"Is that so?" Jeongwoo nodded.

"I've told you I'm not," Jihoon sighed.

"No wonder Hyunsuk hyung like subtly asking about your schedule," Doyoung said.

"Really?!" Jihoon asked in excitement.

"Well. He did asked me if we have any schedule many times before. I just assumed that he might be curious about you as well," Doyoung said.

"He's probably just curious about his newly adopted lil bro," Junkyu said.

"Who?"

"Junghwanie," Junkyu said. "Hyunsuk hyung has been hanging out with Junghwan since they accidentally met each other at the convenience store after Junghwan back from school,"

"How did you know about it but not me?" Jihoon asked.

"Look. He's jealous," Junkyu said. "Junghwan told me about it and I did bumped into them before. Junghwan barely can even see you other than our practice, that's why you probably aren't aware about it. Calm down. Don't be too jealous, okay?"

"I am not," Jihoon said. But in reality. He is indeed jealous. Ever since he saw Hyunsuk with Yedam back then, he feels a lot of uncomfortable emotions in him. The emotions he couldn't even explain. He purposely didn't contact Hyunsuk for days, hoping that the older Omega will somewhat try to reach him out. It has been a week but nothing. Hyunsuk seems like he's living his best life with him, not bothering him every chance he gets.

"Look. The last conversation between him and Hyunsuk hyung was like a week ago and he told him that he's going to be busy. Hyunsuk hyung just replied with an OK emoticon," Junkyu showed Jihoon's chat room with Hyunsuk. Jihoon quickly grabbed his phone back from Junkyu.

"What are you doing? It's my privacy," Jihoon said. "And how is everyone calling him Hyunsuk hyung now?"

"Hyunsuk hyung asked me to. He asked everyone to call him hyung," Junkyu said. "Wait! Are you jealous about that too? Seriously?"

"He didn't even let me call him hyung when we first met," Jihoon mumbled.

"This hyung is really sulking," Jeongwoo chuckled.

"It's a new sight for me," Doyoung said.

"It's not new for me. He has been ranting about his non-existent love life," Junkyu said. "You told me that you asked him to date you. But he rejected you. And then he put a condition that you have to win a main award this year by your name as an individual. But then, you heard it from him that he actually put that condition because he didn't want to date you and even if you win, he will only consider, not definitely date you or something. But you decided not to give up and keep trying to make him fall for you. But then, you're going to sulk like this hoping that he's going to ask you what's wrong or something?"

"Is this a drama?" Jeongwoo asked.

"I-I'm not," Jihoon said.

"Jihoon-ah. You can only do that if you are sure that the other party has the same feeling as you do. Or if you want to test the other party's feelings toward you and decide what you should do afterward. In your situation, you should try to get on his good side. Take him on a date or something. Buy things that he likes. Make him feel like he's being pampered and appreciated. Not make him feel like he's going to take care of some kids. He will take care of people if he feels like it," Junkyu said.

"Why are you only telling me this now? Trying to look cool in front of these kids?" Jihoon asked.

"We are not kids," Doyoung said.