04

“Park Jihoon,” Junkyu suddenly called him in a very cold tone. He got a vocal lesson as soon as he reached the company after his morning schedule and continued with working out and personal dance practice. It’s already on his schedule too. But he’s now a little anxious about having Junkyu to call him like that. The last time Junkyu called him with that exact tone was when he purposely showed his abs on the second week of their debut promotion. And he got scolded by the managers and executives afterward. What is it this time? Is it because of him sharing that Cinderella story? “What have you done?”

“W-what is it?” Jihoon stuttered because Junkyu still kept going on with his cold tone. It makes Jihoon worried a lot.

“The CEO wanted to see you. See us now,” Junkyu said. “The other kids are already in the CEO’s office. Only you and me left,”

“Is the CEO very furious?” Jihoon asked.

“I don’t know,” Junkyu said. The two of them walked toward the CEO’s office. Junkyu has been very quiet on their way toward the CEO’s office. Junkyu give him a sign for him to be the one who walked in first. Jihoon took a deep breath before he knocked and opened the door.

“Congratulations, Park Jihoon!” Suddenly they popped confetti as soon as he opened the door. Jihoon got confused on what happened. After the tense atmosphere that Junkyu gave, it makes it hard to process what is happening with all the confetti, balloons and stuff in their CEO’s office.

“Why does he look like that?” their CEO, Mr Song, asked.

“Ah! I tested my acting skills earlier. Seems like I’m quite talented in that. I’ll take the acting offer after this,” Junkyu said.

“What?” Jihoon asked. He looked to the front. “What happened?”

“Your appearance on EnterTalk received a lot of attention from the netizens. Especially the part where you talked about Cinderella. It received the highest 10 minutes viewership rate of the whole episode. The cut that they uploaded on YouTube also already received more than 1 million views in less than 4 hours," Mr Song said.

"Eh?" Jihoon looked confused. He really didn't know. He turned his phone on silent mode before he went to his class and practices. If even the CEO himself personally congratulates him, it's surely a big thing. Doyoung handed him a tablet with the video they're talking about on the screen. Jihoon's eyes widened at the amount of views. It's just a cut from an entertainment show. And there are no S-Class artists being on the show. For a cut to get this much of a view, it's surely fascinating. Doyoung also swiped to the other tab showing the trending list for the past few hours. All the topics related to the show, particularly the cut, are trending on the top 10. With his name being in the top 10, Jihoon still couldn't believe it.

"With this, I've discussed with the management department, and they agreed for your comeback to be released 2 months earlier than planned.

"WHAT?!" the T5 members in that room shouted. Jihoon turned to Junkyu.

"You didn't know about it?" Jihoon asked.

"No," Junkyu said. "That's why you asked all of us to be here, didn't you?"

"Yup!" Mr Song said proudly.

"We will have a meeting about your future schedule tomorrow morning. So, be sure to get plenty of rest," Woohyun said. "And remember that you're going to record the title song at Rainbow Cloud Entertainment's studio. Make sure you guys are in your best health so we won't postponed it anymore,"

Jihoon looked back at the tablet in his hand. Does the Cinderella in this content even know about this? Is their story getting all this attention that he didn't even planned? They're going to meet soon. Jihoon wonders if Choi Hyunsuk remembered him or not.