24

"Hyung. There's another viral post about your appearance on the first episode," Doyoung said excitedly while running a little toward Jihoon who's currently reviewing their dance practice earlier. They took a short break after almost 5 hours of practicing their comeback choreography non-stop. Jihoon turns to look at the younger member. Junghwan also followed Doyoung who's approaching Jihoon. Doyoung sits on Jihoon's right side while showing the leader the tablet with a post on an online community.

"Didn't I tell you to take a break?" Jihoon asked.

"I am taking a break. While scrolling some posts mentioning our names," Doyoung said. "The netizen seems to be really interested in you, hyung. Just after 3 days, there's tons of posts with a lot of views in this community. This time, they posted about your cooking skill. Isn't it wild? Like just imagine how many posts like this will appear when the show ends. You're really becoming the It Boy,"

"Cooking skill?" Jihoon asked. He took the tablet from Doyoung. Oh! Jihoon just remembered that he did volunteer to cook for the casts on the show on the first day they arrived.

The variety show he was casted in was a show where the production team gathered up to 20 celebrities and famous people in a boarding house-like setting. For this season, the theme is MBTI Village. 16 celebrities with different MBTI were gathered in townhouses. When Jihoon first arrived, some of the cast had already arrived and were unpacking in their own assigned room. Jihoon asked the production team if they had already eaten and proceeded to look up the ingredients for him to cook.

The production team already prepared the ingredients enough for the cast to cook for themselves but they didn't expect that Jihoon would offer to cook as soon as he arrived. Jihoon proceeded to cook and some of the cast started to come to the kitchen to help Jihoon. The show didn't really have a fixed script. The production team will tell them what to do and it's up to them to do or say whatever they want in that session. 

For the cooking session, it was not in the plan but the production team agreed to proceed with it because it might capture a lot of fun scenes. Jihoon didn't expect that he would get that much spotlight just by cooking. Jihoon scrolled down the comments. Seems like most of the comments agree with Jihoon's tips during cooking. Jihoon did remember that he talked a lot while preparing the foods but he didn't remember that he gave any tips. The production team edited it and listed out the tips from Jihoon while he's talking and preparing the food.

Jihoon recalled something. He just posted something about Hyunsuk, pretending to be a netizen. Jihoon pressed the back icon on the tablet and scrolled the posts on the new column. As expected, the post that he just sent last night has not gotten that many views yet. It was Yoshinori who gave him the idea for him to try posting something to give a positive view toward Hyunsuk on local community sites that people easily get access to. Yoshinori said that he will give Jihoon all the evidence that he collected that can be used to prove that Hyunsuk is innocent in the controversy but he can’t make the evidence public until he told so.

But his posts didn’t seem to be effective anyway because he still didn’t see any difference. And his posts are flopping anyway. Jihoon wonders how the people who are posting posts about him can get that many views while it’s so hard for him to make people to even notice his post about Hyunsuk.

"Oh. A post about Hyunsuk hyung," Doyoung stated as he saw the post that Jihoon is currently viewing.

"Hyunsuk hyung?" Junghwan asked.

"How is Hyunsuk hyung right now?" Doyoung asked. "Is he alright?"

"He looked fine. But he still keeps everything by himself," Jihoon said. "He didn't really open up himself to me yet,"