12

"Jihoonie hyung," Doyoung called his name. Jihoon turned toward the young Omega. "Are you going to Rainbow Cloud?"

"Probably not today. I have to review my script for the next schedule and I want to practice my vocals before going to the next schedule. I might drop by after I finish," Jihoon answered. "Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking," Doyoung said. "Good luck with your schedule,"

"Oh. Okay. Thanks," Jihoon said. After Doyoung disappeared from his sight, Jihoon walked toward the empty meeting room. He planned to review the script and maybe do a short live broadcast on WeVerse. Jihoon got a notification on Hyunsuk's Instagram story post. He quickly ended the live broadcast and opened the social media application. Hyunsuk updated that he's going to start recording. Jihoon quickly replied to the story just like always. Wishing him good luck. Even though the Omega never replies. Never even seen his DMs at all.

But Jihoon never gave up. He will keep doing what he's going to do. He knows that he shouldn't put too much effort or expectation seeing how the Omega never showed that he was even interested. But his heart keeps telling him to keep going. To keep pursuing his beloved Omega.

"Park Jihoon. Are you going to Rainbow Cloud?" Junkyu suddenly asked as soon as he saw Jihoon walking in the hallway. Jihoon is quite surprised at the sudden appearance of his team mate.

"You're the second person asking this question. No. I have a schedule later so I'm planning to practice vocal before my next schedule. Why are you asking?" Jihoon asked. Junkyu didn't respond right away it make Jihoon feel suspicious. "Why are you asking? Are you going there? That's new. Remember that you dislike going anywhere other than the company or our dorm if it's other than the schedule. I'm quite sure that you didn't have any schedule outside of the company building today,"

"It's Doyoung," Junkyu said.

"What with Doyoung?" Jihoon asked. "I just met him like few minutes ago,"

"Ah.. You're not really around these days but Doyoung has been acting a little weird than usual. I noticed that he has been trying so hard to look all mature and dependable since after we recorded our title song at Rainbow Cloud," Junkyu said.

"Then? Your point is?" Jihoon asked.

"I speculate that Doyoung probably has someone he has a crush on or maybe already dated someone from Rainbow Cloud. Judging by how frequent he has been there since we recorded our title," Junkyu said. "Even today, I haven't seen Doyoung around. Then I asked our manager hyung. He said Doyoung asked his permission to go to the Rainbow Cloud,"

"You're telling me that Doyoung is seeing someone? Like currently?" Jihoon asked.

"It feels like it. He looked like he's trying so hard to change the way he has been acting. I feel like I'm going to get a hyung if he keeps on acting like that. Like. Who the hell he's seeing that he's trying so hard to look all mature?" Junkyu asked. "That's why I wanted to investigate. Who he might be seeing at the Rainbow Cloud. If you're going there, I want to come along. But if you are not, I'll just walk there,"

Jihoon trying to process the information he just received. So, Doyoung has been acting weird and trying so hard to look mature because he's possibly seeing someone from Rainbow Cloud? Rainbow Cloud, huh? It can't be Hyunsuk, right? Doyoung is way younger than Jihoon. While the older Alpha is looking for an older Alpha who he can depend on.

But what it it's only applicable for Alphas. Doyoung is an Omega. So, Hyunsuk is probably okay with dating a younger Omega. When he recalled it, Hyunsuk even asked Doyoung to call him 'Hyunsuk hyung' while Jihoon wasn't allowed to do so when he first knew Hyunsuk. But Jihoon kept addressing the older Omega like that, so maybe he was already fed up with correcting him or something. But still. The fact that Hyunsuk himself asked Doyoung to address him like that made Jihoon think. Is it Hyunsuk?