25

Hyunsuk opened his eyes as he heard Jihoon’s voice. Not talking to him but on the phone. Hyunsuk turned to his right side. Jihoon is still talking to someone on the phone.

“I told you to not come back yet,” Jihoon said. “Yah. Kim Junkyu. Listen-”

Hyunsuk stretched his arms. He did remember telling Jihoon that he wanted to take a nap. But Jihoon was right by his side. Hyunsuk looked around for his phone. He needs to know what time it is now. He didn't remember where he put his phone. Maybe it's still in his jacket’s pocket. 

“Oh! You're up, hyung,” Jihoon said after ended the call. He put his phone on the table and approved of Hyunsuk who's still lying down on his bed. Jihoon knelt down beside the bed. “How do you feel? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere? Do you want to take a shower? Should I prepare a bath for you? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?”

“Did you tell your members not to come home yet?” Hyunsuk asked. 

“Ah.. That.. Well. Jaehyuk and Junghwan said they’ll eat dinner out. Doyoung also said that he will be home at 10. Junkyu called me earlier asking if he can go home already,” Jihoon said. “Yeah. I told him not to come home yet,”

“Why? You want to do it again?” Hyunsuk asked.

“No. Hyung. It's not like that. I just feel like you might be a little uncomfortable if they are around while you're like this,” Jihoon said. “And this place smells heavily like you. I just don't want them to smell it. I’ve sprayed the air freshner to cancel out the pheromone smell but it will take quite a while to completely work,”

“Am I stink?” Hyunsuk asked. “I mean my pheromone,”

“You smell amazing. And I don't want anyone. Any other people. Other than me to smell it. It's only for my nose,” Jihoon said.

“You're possessive. I see,” Hyunsuk nodded.

“Did you dislike it, hyung? I just. I’m sorry. I’ll try to change it. I know that you're a public figure and I shouldn't be like that,” Jihoon said.

“Who said I dislike it? It feels nice knowing someone like me that much to the point of possessiveness,” Hyunsuk said. Hearing the older Omega's words, make Jihoon wonder. Is Hyunsuk really mean it or just being sarcastic? Hyunsuk scoffed seeing Jihoon trying to figure out what he just said. “I mean it. Not a sarcasm,”

“Oh! Really? Okay,” Jihoon's face brightened hearing that. “Do you want me to get you something? Water? Do you want me to prepare a bath for you?”

“What time is it now?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Almost 5 pm,” Jihoon answered.

“Do you have anything to do after this?” Hyunsuk asked.

“The manager told me that our schedules are emptied today and we will have a meeting tomorrow,” Jihoon said. “So no. I have nothing to do,”

“That's probably because of me handing the documents to my company and the press conference tomorrow,” Hyunsuk said. He scooted a little toward the wall. The Omega patted the empty space beside him. “Come here,”

“Huh?”

“I said come here. Lie down here,” Hyunsuk repeated. “Didn't you say you didn't have anything to do?”

“Oh,” Jihoon scratched his head even though it was not itchy. Jihoon then moved toward his bed and lay down beside Hyunsuk. Jihoon's breath hitched when Hyunsuk suddenly wrapped his arms around his waist. Jihoon cleared his throat. “You wanna cuddle?”

“Hm,” Hyunsuk hummed while resting his head against Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon is still facing upward, not sure what he should actually do. “Cuddle me. I need to attend a meeting and even a press conference after a while tomorrow you know. I need some more courage,”