06

Jihoon slowly opened the front door of their dorm, not to wake the other members up because it's still very early in the morning. He planned to stay longer at Hyunsuk's place but the older Omega kept on chasing him away. He wanted the Omega to get enough rest so he surrendered and went back to the dorm. Just to meet Kim Junkyu who's standing in front of the door right after he closed the door. He was so shocked that he almost shouted. Luckily he can control it fast. If not, he'll just disturb the other member's sleep with his loud voice. He knows that as an idol, they need to get as much rest as possible for their insane schedules daily. Especially for Junghwan who's still a high school student.

"What are you doing? You startled me," Jihoon said in a whispering tone but loud enough for Junkyu to hear him even though they were a few meters away.

"Where are you from? Do you know what time it is now?" Junkyu asked. "Are you looking for another Cinderella subject or what?"

"I've told Woohyun hyung that I'll be late. And he said okay," Jihoon said. "In fact, I didn't look for another Cinderella subject. I just met the one and only Cinderella that I ever had,"

"Oh? You met that Cinderella? Did they even know that they would suddenly make you famous like this?" Junkyu asked.

"He knows, I suppose," Jihoon said. "It has been everywhere for days already,"

"Will you be alright?" Junkyu asked.

"Why?"

"I saw that our schedule suddenly changed. And yours is extremely packed. What's happening? Will you be okay with that?" Junkyu asked.

"Junkyu-ya. Remember that you told me to have someone that I want to make them proud of who I am, right? I've found it. And they want me to get a main award as Park Jihoon instead of T5 for him to finally consider dating me," Jihoon said. "And I've told the company as well. They are fine with that as long as I didn't cause any controversies. Mr Song even suggesting some works that I should take,"

"I didn't really mean that you have to date that person. I just ask you to make sure that you have someone that you want them to be proud of. It can be our fans, or your parents or just someone that you don't necessarily need to date. Ugh," Junkyu said. "The company is okay with that? Did they know this person? What kind of person asks someone to get a main award for them to consider a date? Is this person that famous to ask you to do so?"

'Yeah," Jihoon said. "It's 7chill-nim,"

"7chill?! The person in question, Cinderella, is 7chill? The composer for our upcoming comeback title song? Are you crazy?" Junkyu asked.

"What? Why?" Jihoon asked.

"Okay. First, he is indeed very famous. He's way too far from our reach. For him to be willing to compose for us, you know how long the company asked him for it? 2 years. He said that his style probably won't fit our concept but finally agreed to do so after our last comeback. And because he likes Doyoung and Junghwan's voice in last comeback," Junkyu said. "Second, he won't date you, Park Jihoon. I've heard a lot about him. He will only get an Alpha who's older than he is and get close to them for 7 months before he asks that Alpha to go out with him. But those Alpha rejected him every time. It has been 5? Eh! No. 6th time a few days ago. And that Alpha told him that he's too independent for him and just fine if they stay as friends,"

"How did you know a lot about him? More than I am?" Jihoon asked.

"Because your cousin is close to him," Junkyu said.

"Which cousin? Jeongwoo?" Junkyu asked.

"Yeah. He's in Rainbow Cloud Entertainment's sub company, Golden Touch Music. 7chill often asked him to record a demo for him," Junkyu said. "You didn't know? You know nothing about 7chill? Even from your cousin?"