23

Hyunsuk opens his eyes. Looking at the ceiling above him, Hyunsuk just knew that he might get into trouble. He can feel the back of his left hand is a little uncomfortable. Most probably because of the IV drip he needs to get. Hyunsuk sighed.

“You’re up, hyung?” Hyunsuk can hear Jihoon's voice. He turned to face Jihoon who sat beside the bed he’s on. “How's your feeling? How's your body? Do you feel hurt anywhere? Should I call the doctor now?”

“What's the date today?” Hyunsuk asked.

“It’s 6th November,” Jihoon answered. It has been 3 days since the last time he remembered. And he has no memories whatsoever for the past days. He definitely gets into trouble for sure. “How are you feeling hyung? How did you suddenly get your heat? Isn't it too early for it?”

“I wonder,” Hyunsuk said. “Did I trouble you a lot?”

Jihoon quickly shook his head. Seeing that made Hyunsuk grinned, mentally. He didn't have enough energy to move his face muscles to give any reaction to that. But really. Jihoon just looked really cute when he denied it. Almost like a puppy. Realizing his own thoughts, Hyunsuk closed his eyes. Trying to erase whatever thoughts he just had about Jihoon shaking his head cutely while denying that.

“What's wrong, hyung? Did you hurt anywhere? I’ll call the doctor now,” Jihoon asked in a panicked tone.

“Don't,” Hyunsuk said. “Stay,”

“You need the doctor to examine you, hyung. What if you got any other sickness or anything? At least we can treat it as fast as we can,” Jihoon said. “With you getting your heat way too early and it's pretty wild hyung. Maybe you really need to get it checked up. Maybe you need to change your medicine or something. You're like you got affected by the heat inducing drug earlier. Did you take any drugs? Are you that depressed that you need to take drugs? You should tell me. I’m always by your side hyung. You can rely on me. Don't rely on those harmful substances. It won't even help you in any way. It will just make it even worse. You should talk to me. Tell me what's bothering you. Is it because of the scandal? I’ll try my best to help you. I can guarantee that we can get enough evidence that can prove your innocence. And I will work hard to change the public view toward you. I'm not that big but with what I have now, I can surely influence the public. If not all, maybe like a quarter. It will be better than none. So, please don't do drugs, hyung. Rely on me. Lean on me. Do you think I’m not reliable enough? I’m working hard to make you believe that you can rely on me,”

Hyunsuk didn't say anything but just stared at Jihoon's face. He can tell that the younger Alpha really cares about him. It's probably the first time in his life, he feels like he wants to rely on someone else. For almost 30 years of living, he always enjoyed taking care of people. He always finds it will be better if he's the one who is someone else's person to lean on. But months after meeting Jihoon, his view probably changed. Did Jihoon change him? Is he getting weaker now?

“Hyung? Are you really alright? Say something please. You're making me worried,” Jihoon said.

“You're worried about me?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Are you really okay, hyung? Please. I know I’m not that good or anything. But I promise you. I can take care of you. I will make sure that you'll be fine with me. Just please tell me if you're feeling down. If you are feeling anything. Just tell me. Share it with me. I won't judge or force you to do things if you don't want to. I just want to be the one who you can share your stories with me. Sad times, hard times, happy times. I want to be the one who you are comfortable to share it with,” Jihoon said. “Just please care about yourself more. Please take care of your health more. Please treasure yourself more because you deserve everything. You deserve more,”