09

Hyunsuk stops trying to edit the beats on the file he's currently working on. He doesn't think that he'll come out with a good outcome if he keeps trying to do so. Hyunsuk decided to take a break from doing his work. Maybe for 10 minutes? Yes. 10 minutes seems fine. He just needs to rest his mind so he can produce more impressive and fresh ideas. Hyunsuk put his computer on sleep mode after saving all the changes he just made, even though it's probably just one or two changes after he opened the file earlier. Hyunsuk took his phone that he put on the table. It's 2 pm already. Time surely flies fast.

Hyunsuk noticed that he has a lot of unread messages. He has been ignoring those messages since he started his attempt to edit the music file he just closed earlier. It was like 2 hours ago when he just started his attempt and he only made a few changes on the said file. He couldn't find any idea to make the music sound better. Hyunsuk always started with basic notes and melodies. But if it's to be released to the public, those are lacking in many ways. That's why Hyunsuk only saved them as drafts and tried to edit them whenever he could.

But for this particular music, one of his clients wants him to complete it so it can be one of the OST for an upcoming drama that will be shooted in a few weeks. The client is Song Mino, one of the very well known sound and music directors in the drama and filming industry. Mino asked him to make one song for a certain scene and Hyunsuk did that without even thinking much. He did the basic melody and Mino liked it so much. Mino told him to finish the piece and send the final instrument to him. Hyunsuk really didn't expect that Mino would like it to the point that he asked for it to be completed.

One of the messages that he ignored was from Mino, asking him if he can submit it next week. Hyunsuk replied that he'll give his answer in two days. If he still hasn't made any progress in two days, he'll need to tell Mino that he can't do it and send the melody to Mino and let him do whatever he wants with it, since Mino likes it so much. Hyunsuk sighed. He really wanted to try and push his limit to do it. But he wants to give only the best for the music fans and even the drama fans who will watch the drama and listen to the song as well.

Hyunsuk replied to every work-related message and left with two personal messages. One from Jeongwoo asking if he's in his studio and from Jihoon. Jihoon sent him 10 messages and the last one is a sticker. Hyunsuk didn't reply to those two people. But then, he recalled the thing that Jihoon told him yesterday. The shipping things that are going on among their fans. Hyunsuk didn't really pay attention to the thing that Jihoon sent yesterday. He didn't pay much attention to any of Jihoon's texts at all. Because he really wanted to make Jihoon stop trying so hard to get close to him.

Yesterday was no different. Hyunsuk didn't really pay attention to Jihoon's message and even after Jihoon came to his place and talked about that, Hyunsuk only looked at it once. He totally forgot about it after Jihoon offered him food. Hyunsuk tried to recall the search keyword that Jihoon sent to him yesterday on his computer. For some reason, he's curious about it now. Hyunsuk tried to search it on the search engine and waited for the results to be fully loaded. Hyunsuk purposely filters the search by the earliest time of the posts.

The results raised his brows. The posts are as early as during the T5 rookie era. And the very first post is about how their heights will suit each other very well. That is the most random thing for someone to pair someone up. Height? Really?

Hyunsuk searched for T5 debut date on his phone. The very first post was posted just 5 days after T5 debuted. The post gets quite a lot of interactions. There are also people who downvoted the post but more than half of them upvoted it. Hyunsuk went to the comment section and someone stumbled into a comment mentioning a blog name. It says that the blog should be visited by people who upvoted this post.

Hyunsuk typed the name of the blog since they censored it. Hyunsuk managed to open the blog. The date of the blog was created on is even earlier than T5 debut but the first post is just after T5 debuted stating that they're going to support T5 leader because he looks charming and suits 7chill. Like, Jihoon just debuted and someone really already planned to ship them together? Hyunsuk shook his head. Most of the posts of the blog just mention how their aesthetic would suit each other and how their Instagram post seems like a lovestagram when they didn't even know each other yet on the dates of the said posts.