33

“Look who is with us today,” Changsub announced. The camera filmed every other cast of the show.

“Isn’t it the one who’s really famous these days?” Mijoo continued.

“Isn’t he? As the Drama starring Kim Jiyeon and Rowoon, Our Palace gets the highest rating of the Ntv Monday-Tuesday slot and all slots in history ever since Ntv ever aired any drama ever, someone is getting the spotlight as well,” Changsub said.

“It’s no other than our Secretary Ryu, Park Jihoon is back with us!” Mijoo cheered.

“I was literally here last week and the past week as well,” Jihoon said.

“We don’t care. We only care about Secretary Ryu,” Changsub said.

“Jihoon hyung is surely getting even more popular than he already is,” Jeongwoo commented. Hyunsuk gave Jeongwoo, who's leaning against Doyoung's chest while the Omega is sitting on the couch side eyes. The live show of Play With Lee, the show that Jihoon is a regular at, is playing on the television.

“This is not a place for you guys to date,” Hyunsuk said.

“I’m just hanging out at my cousin's place,” Jeongwoo said.

“I’m hanging out at my leader’s house,” Doyoung said.

“That guy’s place is literally my house as well. And he is not home now. Why the hell are you guys hanging out at someone's place when the said person is not at their place? Isn't it trespassing?” Hyunsuk asked. “And how many times already this time? You guys just broke up like a month ago and already got back together? I can't even count with my fingers how many times you guys broke up and got back together already. And don't just show up here just to show off that you guys are getting back together. Just make it public or something,”

“Just let him be. He's probably jealous because his boyfriend is too popular and too busy now,” Jeongwoo said.

“I’m busy myself, you know,” Hyunsuk said.

“But seriously, hyung. I feel like you're the one who needs to go public with your relationship with Jihoon hyung. Just how many proposals, I mean marriage proposals that he received through the company and directly toward him. With him getting more popular after the drama he was in getting all the hype, you surely need to be more wary about it,” Doyoung said.

“Did you just tell me to worry if someone will steal Jihoon from me or something?” Hyunsuk asked.

“It's not that. I know Jihoon hyung only sees you. Ever since the night 8 years ago, he only has you in his heart. He never looks at anyone else and only thinks about you. But don't you feel like claiming what yours? To make the statement. To make it clear that Park Jihoon already belongs to someone. Belong to you, Choi Hyunsuk,” Doyoung said. “Sure. He has been going around saying that he managed to date Cinderella. But no one took him seriously and thought that it was just for the sake of variety because he was once viral because of it. And no one actually knows who his Cinderella is. He has been wanting to announce it but he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable with it,”

Sure. It has been about 8 years since the Cinderella incident that shook the entertainment industry and gave birth to an entertainment gem, Park Jihoon. It has been about 7 years of their relationship, after he finally agreed to date Jihoon after the Alpha unexpectedly won the main award as per condition. Even if Jihoon didn't win any awards, Hyunsuk was already ready to date Jihoon anyway.

T5’s comeback was extremely successful with a lot of music shows wins, topping domestic and international charts, gaining tons of views for their Music Video, getting triple crowns and even All-Kill. They get awards for the comeback. Their following comeback later that summer also received a lot of attention. 7Chill is still the main producer of their comeback.