Chapter 43- Harpy

**ROSELLE'S POV**

"I dreamt about Amy." Charlotte spoke up with a grim expression on her face. We were gathered together in the Lounge once again after a sleepless night. Somehow, they had repaired the place so soon, infact it looked better than it had. We sat on a huge round table, with drinks and breakfast for each of us kept untouched because none of us really had an appetite.

"You mean just a dream or a vision like when you saw me trip into a garbage can?" I asked. Honestly though, she could have told me. It would have saved me a whole month of embarrassment.

"I get why she didn't though. You were a really annoying human back then." Teichi chuckled in my head at the image of me covered in trash. Well technically, she was right. I was not at my best behaviour.

"Whooaaa she can do that?!" Miri exclaimed with starry eyes admiring Charlotte.

"Yo get those eyes off her. They only belong to me." Ace snorted, acting as if he was offended. Or maybe he wasn't acting, I wouldn't know.

"Yeah well, it was a vision. And it was bad." Charlotte spoke in a low voice and went on to explain how she saw some kind of ritual happening and how Amy was in a bad shape. This made me clench my can of Coke so hard that it crushed.
I might have hated her in the past, but things have changed. She's my sister and a dear friend, and noone gets to put her in a bad shape except me.

"You sound like a possessive boyfriend." Teichi judged me hard.

"Like you don't act like one when it's about Kiki." I rolled my eyes. The others giggled knowing that I was probably having an argument with Gem Spirit.

"Yeah well that's sisterly love!" She got defensive. I like it when that happens haha.

"So what else do you think I and Amy are? Incest? Besides, I've already got a wonderful man." I smiled at Eric, and he grinned back at me trying to look bright and happy though the eyebags under his eyes stated differently.

"Okay, so if Keres has somehow found or is going to find her powers back with whatever means, that indicates that we don't have time." Ira gave a fantastic conclusion which apparently none of us could ever think of.

"Who's Time? I don't know him. Or her. Or they. Whatever." Leo laughed at his own jokes. This made me smile, even if it was a bad one.

"We need to get on with the plan. Blaze, Serene, are you two ready?" Rosè asked.

Blaze shifted his gaze to Serene who now had extremely puffy eyes, probably due to crying. He sighed and gently pressed her hand in reassurance and nodded.

"Alright, so today at 5pm, is that alright?" Mr. Almond asked, who was also involved in our plan. We all nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, what are you all waiting for? Dig in! The burgers getting cold." He smiled at us, saying this with an energy that didn't suit his age.
I still remember the time when we used to sneak in burgers from the cafeteria because he wouldn't let us eat junk during training time. Oh how times have changed. It seems like we have been here since an eternity.

*******************

We had the whole day till 4:30 to ourselves, Mr. Almond didn't push us to train because he knew we had it rough. But I still went to the training arena with Eric anyway.
I thought I would be alone there but instead, all of them were there doing something or there other, honing their skills and learning new ones. It just showed how tensed they were. All of us.

"I'll be right here, alright?" He pointed at a place right next to my training spot. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

I pulled out the bronze sword which Percy had given me. It was very light so I could move it very well. It seemed as if it was made just for me.
I also pulled out my pendant which turned into the Light Sword instantly. It's been a while since I wielded it, so I lost touch but I regained it within two slashes.