Chapter 27: Who are you?

The woman glows like a burning bush. The Supreme protects the kids and their loved ones. They stand in front of them, assessing the situation. Fusion pulls out a handgun from his holster and cocks it. Dark shadows form from the ground and Abyss' Necro Scepter reveals. Guardian releases a sword and a shield out of her hands. They stand on their guard and ready themselves for an attack. The woman floats and lifts her hand gently at Stella. Guardian's bronze sword and shield suddenly became silver with golden linings. She thinks loudly.

"What the hell did you do?"

"Damn. How did she upgrade your equipment? Oh! Your armor too. You look fashionable. You look like a real knight, darling."

Mac looks at her suit in awe. The woman lands closer to them. Yves points his scepter to the woman. She speaks.

"Fear me not. Yves Drake, there is no need to be guarded and authoritative. I am aware that deep inside you feel responsible for these fellow men of yours. You feel the need to protect them. You are afraid to be left alone. Be at peace."

"Ha. What do you mean? I do not feel that way. You come here, blinding us with the light coming out of every part of your body. Do you expect us to cry, hug, and thank you because of these revelations— Ah! Assumptions you are blabbering about? What are you, our mother? Thank you for the lecture."

"Utter lies, insult, and sarcasm. That is a human reflex to protect oneself from the blinding truth. The reality people choose to see. Through centuries of observation, I believe it has become a hobby of your kind. It is an action a person cannot seem to avoid and must fulfill."

"What the f—"

Abyss rolls his eyes. He walks back and forth out of dissatisfaction. Stella heatedly interferes.

"Who are you? I will not repeat that twice. And what is this bullshit you're lecturing my husband? Do you think you're better than all of us? Oh, wait, no. What the hell are you? What are you doing here and what do you need? Speak or I might break your neck. Which I have the urge to do ever since the moment my eyes saw your monstrosity."

Marc grabs his children's shoulders tightly. Ivan and Colette look at each other. The woman continues and puts her hood down.

"I am Primera. I am fully aware that Colette and Ivan have knowledge of my existence. I present myself to you in a vessel I have taken, Elvira Stewart. Greetings."

Marc slowly walks to Primera. Eyeing her from head to toe.

"Baba! Stop! What the hell are you doing!"

"Don't get near her, baba!"

His kids try to stop him but he does not let them.

"Pluto? Is that you?"

"Hello, Marc. It is me."

Marc looks at her and smiles. He gets teary-eyed and hugs Primera. She embraces him back. Spencer and Edward nudge their parents behind them while glaring at each other. Travis protects his girlfriend and Gracie protects his younger sister. Fusion reacts piercingly.

"Oi. We just met this woman, Mr. Yang! I know she's hot and I have a thing for those doe eyes but! Nevertheless, please stay away from the threat. Let the professionals handle it."

Marc breaks away from the hug and caresses her hair. He speaks while sniffing his runny nose. He turns to everyone.

"Mr. Fusion, I'm sorry. Also, to everyone. I haven't properly introduced her to you all. This woman... is my wife. The mother of my twins."

Ivan crouches down on the floor to soothe his anxiety. Colette cuts in with a harsh tone.

"What in the world is going on?!"