Chapter 26: Guardian

Ivan and Colette scream in unison. Guardian is wearing full armor and stands proud with Abyss and Fusion. Travis with Judy and Gracie comes running to the three. He asks.

"What is happening here? Who the hell is that? Why are the people cheering for this hobo?"

"Travis, honey. Take back what you said. I am no hobo."

Guardian takes off her helmet and reveals Stella. Yves kisses her head and presents her to the five. Colette angrily wonders.

"I'm sorry. With all due respect, how many jobs do you have doc?! And what the hell? Your sister just died and you're replacing here this fast?"

"Colette, I don't like this situation. I know I gave off the idea that I am normie. No powers or abilities. But I am sort of the understudy of Morningstar. Which is obligatory because we're related."

"Okay, okay. Sure. I think this is some great news... New member of The Supreme. What's your power or ability doc?"

"Weapon conjuration. I can summon any weapon from anywhere."

Stella pats the confused Colette. Mac excitedly waves and the five chatter behind them. Yves speaks to the mob that is increasing in number.

"Thank you, everyone. I present you again, Guardian. She will be the team captain from now on."

He looks at Stella dearly. She hits his shoulder out of embarrassment. He grabs her head and rests it oh his shoulder. He adds.

"We will continue to fight for justice, independence, and equality. It is our sole mission in life. I remember Fusion just being a junior in school. He was amazed because I was a senior. Now he is my best friend and he is there standing by my side, fighting our battles. Accompanied by these teenagers who have the guts to stand up for the greater good. Their leader, Cyclone whispered to me his ideas about the group name. I thought The Elite Crew was the best. But we will still work on that. I would love to spend my life and crime fight with this woman. My wife, my leader, the Guardian. To America. To the world."

People clap and cheer. Mac, Stella, and Yves held hands and bowed to the people. The media is streaming live all over the world. With over forty news channels circling the area. The grownups guide the five to a black limousine. He immediately went for the alcohol located inside. Mac fixes his posh suit and pours himself a whiskey. He offers it to the kids.

"Oi, kids in bathed blood. You lot drink whiskey?"

Ivan shakes his head and hands in refusal. Stella sits in the driver's seat. She starts the car and rolls the window down to shout.

"Hi everyone! Nice seeing you! Could you please clear the road for us?"

Stella gave a fake smile since she was too tired. She honks the car and attempts to drive. Spencer reluctantly asks.

"Sir? An Irish one, please. Without ice. Neat is brilliant as my father and brother preferred it. They control my life. Cheers, sir."

"Alright, lad. How about the rest? I have a ton of alcoholic beverages in here."

Mac smiles. He pours a drink for his fellow Brit. He glances at the bottles on the shelves.

"Ah, a dirty martini please."

Colette dryly requests. Ivan looks at her with utter shock. Yves stands up and pats Mac's back to signal him to move aside. Yves gets a whole bottle of vodka from the limousine's miniature bar. He drinks it out of the bottle. Mac gives the whiskey to Spencer. Travis and Gracie interfere, respectively.

"Sir? I'd like a tequila sunrise."

"A whole bottle of rum, please. Travis will pay for every drink. Like how he is also our cigarette supplier. I don't care what brand just... I need alcohol to move!"