Chapter 14: Rampage

They run to the scene. Travis is the first one to get there. As he stomps his foot on the floor,  Morningstar, from afar, hears. She turns her eyes to the left as that summons bombardment with raining missiles. They endeavor to take cover behind a stack of fallen debris.

"Bianca! Please, they're children!"

Malcolm says as he wipes off blood from his face. Yves whispers a spell to the ground to summon the undead. The dead slowly pile up to attack Morningstar and they bury her in the process. Seconds later, she sonically screams to disintegrate the army. Rotten body parts flew over the place. Abyss enrages and throws his scepter to her but she dodges it.

"She's too strong and too much for us. This is diabolical. We are fighting the strongest supe known to mankind!"

Spencer anxiously said. Travis agitatedly speaks.

"Yeah, Pooper, we know, we know! I suggest an offensive attack. The three of us would charge at her since our powers are more physically inclined. Colette, you enter her mind, alright? And you... are the vital point of this mission, Ivan."

They cynically nod. Yves calls back his scepter but Bianca interferes with it. She spins it around and aims it at Gracie. She fails to catch it and gets pushed back by its pressure.

"Gracie! Aren't you nuts, Morn— Bianca?!"

Ivan yelps in anger so Morningstar notices him and whispers.

"Oh. A kid."

Spencer prevents his friend from being killed as he leaps towards Morningstar. He charges at her with raging yellow energy, though it was quickly ceased by her right hand. Gracie gets back on her feet and bounces at her. She swings Defender but is held by Morningstar's left hand. Colette flies and sits on her shoulders. She cups her hands on her temples as she tries to take control of her mind. Seeing this, Travis springs to them but is blocked by her right foot which pierces his torso. He spits off blood from his mouth.

Travis releases a destructive concentrated air aura that surrounds her. The air whooshing slowly, painfully bleeds her out. Spencer then burns her right arm while he is choked. He emits a scorching beam through his eyes. Her skin gradually chips off. Gracie maniacally saws Defender onto her left portion. Though, her muscle continuously heals. Colette wails as she psychologically collapses Bianca's mentality. Morningstar screams due to this perpetual torture.

Everything slows down. Ivan jogs around to find a spot and stab her. Their eyes meet. Even if time decreased in speed, she increased. What the hell? How did she?! Ivan thinks. She turned her upper body and tossed the four one by one. She runs and stabs Ivan's stomach. Back to normal speed, Spencer cries covered in blood. 

"Fuck! That was some sick Justice League mayhem."

He references the Superman vs. Justice League scene in the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.