Chapter 19: I do not like this!

Gracie helps Spencer to walk. Both are bleeding. Spencer sits in front of Travis and Gracie squats down. She grabs his shirt and slaps him.

"Travis! Wake the hell up."

She screams at his face. Spencer yelps in confusion. Travis exaggeratedly wakes up. He wails back at her in a sarcastic way.

"Wow, Gracie! It's such a delight to see you too!"

"Shut up. You have broken ribs and Goldilocks here has a lot of stabs. You both reek of shit."

"What happened to your wings? She chopped it off?"

She does not respond to his question. Spencer interferes with their chat.

"Hello, Travis. Um, our past aside. Where is Colette? Have you seen her? I'm about to go bonkers right now if anything happened to her."

"It's okay, lover boy. I'm sorry. She went up that building so did her brother. If I'm not mistaken, the twins are dealing with Morningstar."

He answers politely. Travis spots something. He had a sudden change in his facial reaction. He got the two blondes' attention. He squinted his eyes to see different visible auras and energy coming out of the said building. Spencer trips and runs to the building like he did not have any injuries. The two tried to stop him but he ran too fast. They became alert as they heard a sound. A car driving stops near them.

As Ivan pulls the trigger, he opens his eyes to see he had shot nothing. He was punched and stumbles close to his sister. She fell on her bottom in complete distress. His ears were ringing and his vision was blurry. She sobs quietly and he strokes her for comfort. They hug each other and Ivan continues to point his gun to Morningstar. He stopped the ringing in his ears and made his eyesight clearer. He screams.

"What the hell! What are you doing here?!"

Rostenkowski shakes his fist as he was the one that punched the poor boy. Ivan glances around but does not see Morningstar in sight. He trembles in puzzlement. Hayden squats down. He looks at the two and talks.

"The Yang twins! Ivan and Colette, big fan."

"Your wife tried to kill us."

"Yes, Ivan. Both of you are beyond imaginable. You surpass all power and ability in this place. What is it with your genes and their capabilities? Lad, you have four powers. Little girl, you have three! Not to mention, that branches out. According to my background research, you weren't born with powers."

"Shut up, Hayden. Please."

"Shh! Still talking. The two of you acquired powers and abilities just by the time you needed it. I believe it was yesterday or two days ago? Bleh. It doesn't matter. The thing that I want to point out is— You must not be out here fighting. You must be examined—"

Spencer punches his face. Hayden laid down with his face on the ground. The twins sat together blankly beside Hayden's unconscious body. Spencer hugs the two of them.

"Colette! You're alright."

Spencer smiles and says. She holds his face as he holds her hand. Both smiled at each other and he kisses her forehead. Ivan does not mind them. As they thought peace has come, they heard a scene from below. Spencer and Colette fly down. She carries Ivan on her back and Spencer aggressively pulls Hayden. The three lands down and were in utter stress.

"Dr. Mustafa! Shit. I do not like this!"

Ivan yells to see Morningstar pointing a large knife to Stella's neck. Blood slowly flowed through her neck. Stella came from the car earlier.

"Enough of this, Bianca! I have had enough of your bullshit! You never listen!"

Yves screams his lungs out. The three were stunned to see him alive. Yves saw them and continues to cry at Bianca.

"See these kids? They brought me and Malcolm back to life. When Colette hit the ground, blue electricity scattered through the area. We were regenerated! They are powerful to bring you down. I see potential with them!"

Travis and Gracie ran and stood beside the three. Travis nudges them behind his back. Bianca looks at everyone emotionless as if she is dead inside. Colette grips tight on Ivan and Spencer's arm. She visits Bianca's mind.

It was pitch black all over Bianca's mind. Colette wandered around in the vast emptiness. It was dry and it felt lonely. She sits down and breathes sharply. She focuses and attempts to achieve control of Bianca's mind. Suddenly, a sapping voice shook the whole place.

"You!"

Colette covers her ears from the loud voice of Bianca. She continues to speak as Colette tries to find a way out.

"I am Bianca Mustafa. I am a reality warper. I will not be played by some eighteen-year-old!"

"Shut up, will you?! I'm trying to kill you! Also, how the hell did you track me here?"

"KID. You are getting on my nerves! You know I will win and you know I will prevail."

"How many powers do you even have?!"

"You seriously don't know? Aren't you a fan of me?"

"No!"

"I have super strength! My abilities are enhanced reflexes, stamina, hearing, vision, olfaction, and speed! My powers are invulnerability, flight, weapon summoning, plant manipulation, sonic scream, and a healing factor!"

"Okay! Okay! Enough!"

Colette hates her bragging. She hits her body at a wall. She falls on her back and was unable to move. An unsettling feeling comes rushing to her. Morningstar then speaks and snaps her fingers.

"Mutants don't exist."