Misunderstanding

[A few moments earlier]

Gunwook groaned as his stomach grumbled loudly, asking for food. He turned to look at Taerae who just laughed at him and went in the bathroom to freshen up. With a defeated sigh, he got up and made his way downstairs as Ricky told him to.

"Oh...damn." Gunwook mumbled, looking at the scene infront of him. Ricky's hands were around Gyuvin's waist while Gyuvin's face was buried in the crook of Ricky's neck with soft giggles escaping in between.

A metaphorical light bulb lit up above his head, indicating a clever idea. Quickly, he fished out his phone from his pocket and snapped some pictures of the scene in front of him. With a satisfied grin, he placed his phone back as several different ideas popped in his head.

"Guess I'll have to find the kitchen myself." With that being said, Gunwook turned around and went the way he thought was right.

After walking in several different bedrooms, gyms, libraries, pool rooms and offices(?), Gunwook finally found the way to kitchen as he caught a whiff of instant ramen in the air.

Assuming that it's one of his friends in the kitchen, he delightfully made his way to the kitchen. Perhaps, he could ask them for some ramen as well.

As Gunwook entered the kitchen, he was met with the sight of a black haired, who he doesn't recognise, rummaging through the drawers and cabinets. But what alerted Gunwook was the knife in the guy's hand and he also looked in hurry.

Gunwook stiffened up, trying to process the situation without panicking. The unknown guy didn't notice him yet which gave him some time to think.

Spotting a pan on the kitchen counter nearby, Gunwook swiftly grabbed it and whacked it on the guy's head earning a loud and painful scream from him.

"RICKY THERE'S A THIEF IN YOUR HOUSE!"

Gunwook yelled as he whacked the guy with the pan in his hand again, resulting in the guy to pass out from the brutal hit.

Poor guy...

Moments later, Gunwook heard many footsteps progressively getting louder and soon enough Hao, Hanbin, Taerae, Jiwoong and Ricky rushed in with panicked expressions adorning their faces.

The others gaped at the sight of a guy passed out on the floor like a dead jellyfish with a pan lying next to him.

"Why did you hit him..?!" Ricky asked, concerned etched on his face as he rushed to check the guy making Gunwook frown.

"I...thought he is a thief..?" Gunwook replied hesitantly, confused and worried at the same time.

What if it was one of the servants that he hit...?!

"This is my brother, you idiot..!"

Well then...

fuck
_____

Ricky's elder brother, Shen Jiaxu, groaned as he held his head in pain and glared daggers at Gunwook who was silently eating a pack of chips with his head down in embarrassment.

He looked around the living room in order to divert his attention from the pain. The guy who hit him was just a kid afterall. Even though the hit hurt like a bitch, he couldn't possibly be petty over such a small matter.

And most importantly, he was his brother's friend so being the amazing brother Jiaxu was, he could atleast befriend him and maybe...just maybe get something to tease his brother.

"Here...the ramen you made." Ricky said, placing down the bowl of noodles his brother made before being knocked out.

"So these are your friends..?" Jiaxu wondered out aloud in Chinese earning an eye roll from his brother.

"Isn't that obvious, Einstein?" Ricky replied, sitting next to Hao who had to look away to control his laugh at the snarky remark.

"Are you Chinese too?" Jiaxu asked Hao, totally ignoring Ricky's comment earlier. Hao nodded in response making Jiaxu smile.

"Thanks for taking care of my little kid. He has told me a lot about you." Jiaxu said.

"I'm not your little kid, you old—" Ricky tried to say before Jiaxu patted his back rather roughly making him shut up.

"No need to mention it." Hao smiled back as he fidgeted with his fingers in embarrassment.

Jiwoong, Taerae and Gunwook looked at Hanbin who, despite being confused at the conversation, looked pissed. From their perspective, it looked as if Jiaxu was flirting with Hao since they don't understand Chinese.

"There's a vein popping on Hanbin hyung's forehead." Gunwook whispered to Jiwoong and Taerae.

"Oof he's jealous." Jiwoong stated.

"I feel like my safety is being threatened." Taerae said making the two snort.

"What's so funny..?" Hanbin asked, diverting his attention to the three of them.

"Nothing!" They replied simultaneously making Hanbin look at them in suspicion.

"I'm sure your friends are tired. We can talk properly tomorrow. Wenjun will be present tomorrow as well." Jiaxu said, switching back to Korean.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go to bed. They already know where to go." Ricky said and got up to leave. One by one all of them got up and left from the way they came.

However, as Gunwook was about to leave, Jiaxu stopped him. "Hey...I have something to talk to you. Sit down. You can have some snacks if you want." He said. Gunwook nervously sat down back on his place. Noticing Gunwook's nervousness, Jiaxu chuckled.

"Kid calm down...I'm not gonna scold you or anything." Gunwook nodded, relaxing a bit.

"Are you and Ricky close friends?" Jiaxu asked, leaning back on the couch to relax.

"Uhm yeah..?" Gunwook replied, not understanding where this conversation is going.

"Cool so you better answer this honestly..." Jiaxu said making Gunwook tense up.

"Who is the guy that Ricky likes...?"

______________________________

Additional characters:

Shen Jiaxu
-Ricky's second elder brother
-Playful and affectionate
-Loves teasing his brothers
-Dislikes liars, anyone troubling his brothers, bugs

Shen Wenjun
-Ricky and Jiaxu's elder brother
-Easy going
-Sometimes playful
-Loves his family dearly
-Handles matters flawlessly