Explanation

A pin drop silence could be heard in the dorm. No one dared to utter a word. Hanbin took in a deep breath. "So Gyuvin tell us what happened yesterday."

"I was at a cafe just minding my own business-" Gyuvin started but was cut off by Gunwook. "Bullshit."

"HEY, I WAS minding my own business." Gyuvin said visibly offended.

"That's impossible. Remember one time you-" Gunwook started but was cut off.

"Let's not get distracted from the main topic. Save that for later." Jiwoong said in with a stern look.

"Continue." Hao said. "So as I was saying I was at a cafe minding my own business...."

__

*Flashback*

"Well, well would you look at that."

Both Gyuvin and Jeonghyeon turned their heads towards the unfamiliar yet obnoxious voice.

"It's the fAmOuS Kem Gyubin and Lai Jeonghan from our university." A guy with unusual fiery red hair said with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Dude, it's Kim Gyuvin and Lee Jeonghyeon." One of his friends with bright green hair said next to him as the boys in question just watched the scene in confusion.

"No, I am pretty sure that's their name." The red haired guy said. "Wait, isn't their names Gim Kyubin and Lo Jenghan." Another one of his friends with hot pink hair said visibly confused.

"Do you think they are mentally stable?" Jeonghyeon whispered to Gyuvin who shook his head.

"What if they ran away from a mental hospital." Gyuvin whispered his thoughts to Jeonghyeon with a worried expression.

"Should I call the nearest mental hospital?" Jeonghyeon asked as Gyuvin as he took out his phone from his pocket.

"Anyways, as I was saying whatever your names are I don't really care." The red haired guy said with a mean smile.

"Uh...ok?" Jeonghyeon said while looking at the three guys with a judging look.

"What the hell do you think you're looking at. Ha?!" The minecraft dirt block guy said after noticing the judging look the duo were giving them.

"Humanoid highlighters...?" Gyuvin said with a sheepish smile which definitely irked the guys in front of them. Jeonghyeon just snorted at that.

"You think we look funny don't you. As expected from you two dunderheads." The fake red head said making his friends laugh.

"I mean, afterall you hangout with that annoying bitch Chi Wongi." He said while pointing a finger at Jeonghyeon.

Jeonghyeon suddenly stood up, his chair screeching back as he stood up. "His name is Cha Woongki and don't you dare bring him in this." He said while clenching his fist in order to control his anger.

"Or else what are you gonna do." One of the highlighter haired guy said in a mocking tone.

Gyuvin stood up trying to calm Jeonghyeon down. "Hey, dude calm down. They're not worth it, let's just go." The red haired guy snorted at that.

"Ofcourse, you will run away. What, are you gonna go cry to those chinese slurs Licky and Zheng Hao." The pink haired guy said while laughing with his friends.

Gyuvin turned towards them with a very mean expression.  "Oh you bitch you did not just-"

"Agh, what the fuck. Did you just punch me?!" The pink haired dude said while holding his bloody nose.

"Oh yes I did and I will gladly do it again." Gyuvin said as he cracked his knuckles. "Bro calm down." Jeonghyeon said while holding Gyuvin back.

"Yeah, s-stop and go c-cry to those chinese slurs." The red haired guy said trying to play it cool.

Jeonghyeon clicked his tongue in annoyance and let go off Gyuvin. "You know what, punch him too." Jeonghyeon said pointing at the red haired guy.

"Don't you dare-" He started but his words were cut off by a punch. "What the fuck." He groaned in pain.

"That's what you get, you highlighter looking bitch." Jeonghyeon said as he watched Gyuvin punch the shit out of the red haired guy.

He was about to make another comment until he noticed the green haired dude going towards Gyuvin with a chair in his hands.

"Uh what do I do, what do I do?" Jeonghyeon thought to himself. He promised his mother to not get into another fight and today was her birthday so he genuinely didn't want to break the promise.

Not having any idea and time to think, he just stuck his leg out. Luckily, the green haired dude didn't notice and tripped on Jeonghyeon's leg.

He fell on the floor with the chair on his legs and screamed in pain. Jeonghyeon widened his eyes. "Oh shit dude, I didn't mean it. Are you okay."

"The fuck. Do I look ok to you?!" The guy screamed at him. He looked near tears which made Jeonghyeon feel kinda guilty. But can you blame him tho? The guy himself tripped on Jeonghyeon's leg, Jeonghyeon didn't even push him. The dude needs glasses.

Jeonghyeon was contemplating to join the fight or keep the promise. He looked at Gyuvin who was busy beating the shit out of the red haired guy. And then at the pink haired dude who was holding his bloody nose and watching the scene in horror.

Jeonghyeon clicked his tongue and smiled proudly. "I am glad he changed. He doesn't need my protection anymore." He thought to himself.

Just then police sirens were heard making the people in the cafe alert. "Oh shit, this isn't good. GYUVIN LET GO OF HIM. WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE." Jeonghyeon said as he grabbed Gyuvin and tried to get out of trouble but it was too late.

"You both have to come with us for starting a fight at a public place." A blue haired officer said as he pulled out handcuffs.

"Then it would have been ok if we fought in a secluded area and not in a public place?" Gyuvin asked with a sheepish smile. Jeonghyeon facepalmed at the question.

"What- No, you can't start a fight any unwanted fight in any place." The officer replied.

"Then why did you specify that it's a public place?" Gyuvin asked making the silverish-blue haired officer next to him let out a chuckle.

"Shut up Jisung, this isn't funny." The blue haired officer said getting irritated. "I mean it kinda is but whatever you say." The officer now known as Jisung replied.

"Alright then, let's get you two to the police station."

__

"...and that's how I ended up in the police station." Gyuvin huffed as he finished his long explanation with a huff.

Before he could say anything he was engulfed in a warm hug by Hao. "Don't do that again, what if you got hurt." Ricky said as he clicked his tongue at the mere thought of Gyuvin getting hurt.

"Ricky is right, what if you got hurt." Hao said with glossy eyes making Gyuvin widen his eyes.

"Hyung, I didn't get hurt right? See, there isn't even a scratch on me. So please don't cry." Gyuvin said frantically thinking Hao was crying because of him.

"Yah, I am not crying." Hao said as he desperately tried to get rid of the tears which doesn't seem to end.

"Oh my god, hyung don't cry." Yujin said as he joined the hug. Everyone followed suite and joined the hug saying comforting words.

Leaving their families in China, Shen Quanrui and Zhang Hao came to Korea to pursue their dreams. They knew many Koreans don't like chinese people.

They were afraid to be alone or mocked but they gathered up the courage and came. They faced hardships at first but then they found them....

The people who they could call their second home...