Drama

Jeonghyeon clenched his fist tightly, trying his best to suppress the urge to punch the smirking male infront of him.

He would have already punched him without hesitation if it wasn't for the damn nosy teachers who kept glancing at them from time to time.

"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want?"

With the way the words left Jeonghyeon's mouth, one could practically feel the hatred behind those words.

"Aww, don't be so angry. We're old pals after all." The male replied, irking Jeonghyeon even more.

"Quit playing around Munhyuk." Jeonghyeon said, glaring at the said male.

"I'm your senior, aren't I? Show some respect." Munhyuk said with his smirk widening at the sight of Jeonghyeon getting angry.

"You don't deserve respect, bastard. Now answer the damn question." Jeonghyeon said.

Munhyuk stepped forward and slightly leaned down, whispering in Jeonghyeon's ear. "What if the thing I want is Kim Gyuvi-"

That's where Jeonghyeon lost it and landed a strong punch on his face. Munhyuk was visibly taken aback by the sudden action, he didn't expect Jeonghyeon to lose his cool while the teachers were watching. But ofcourse, he wouldn't let himself get beaten up and punched Jeonghyeon back.

From the corner of his eye, Jeonghyeon could see the teachers approaching the scene in a hurry. Honestly, he doesn't give a fuck about what the teachers would do anymore. All he knows is that this bastard deserves to rot in hell.

Suddenly he felt two pairs of arms holding him back. He wriggled around, desperately trying to get away from the teachers grasp.

His eyes darkened when he saw a few teachers dragging Munhyuk away while scolding him.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

______

Jeonghyeon sighed, looking at Hanbin and Gyuvin's worried expression he realised he shouldn't have acted on impulse but in his defense that bastard had it coming.

Currently they were at (Park) Hanbin's place. Apparently, Jeonghyeon decided to crash his place and invited Gyuvin over too.

"What happened?" Gyuvin asked, gently placing an ice pack on Jeonghyeon's cheek which now had a purple bruise.

"...a fight." Jeonghyeon replied after a brief moment of silence earning a disappointed look from Hanbin.

"What did I say about getting into fights?." Hanbin asked sternly.

"To win and not get caught..." Jeonghyeon said in a low voice, dropping his head down like a depressed cat.

"And what did you do?" Hanbin asked, eying Jeonghyeon sharply.

"Got caught..." Jeonghyeon mumbled loud enough for Gyuvin and Hanbin to hear.

Before Hanbin could continue with his sudden scolding session, Gyuvin jumped in.

"Hyung, I'm sure the guy provoked him to fight in front of the teachers." He said, trying to save his bestfriend.

"Who even was the guy anyway? You aren't the type to lose your temper for no reason." Hanbin questioned, sitting next to Jeonghyeon on the couch.

At that question, Jeonghyeon looked away mumbling some incoherent words as his expression automatically turned into an irritated one.

"What?" Hanbin said, trying to make out whatever Jeonghyeon was saying.