Chaos pt 2🍿

"I hope you both have finished your assignments with the help of Ricky and Gunwook." Hao asked while raising an eyebrow. Gyuvin and Yujin nodded.

"Ok, everyone let's prepare snacks and set up the couch." Jiwoong said while getting up. Everyone nodded in agreement as they got up from the couch too.

Jiwoong, Hao, Taerae and Hanbin were incharge of preparing snacks while Matthew, Ricky, Gunwook, Gyuvin and Yujin had to set up the mood for a movie night.

"GUNWOOK HELP ME CARRY THIS." Gyuvin yelled while trying to carry a heavy futon. "Why are you yelling, Gunwook is helping Yujin." Matthew said casually, not minding to help the struggling boy in front of him.

"Hyung, please help me carry this." Gyuvin said while giving Matthew his best puppy eyes. Matthew just looked at him in disbelief and turned around. "I am not falling into your trap again."

But Gyuvin being Gyuvin went in front of Matthew and gave him his puppy eyes again but this time with a pout too.

"...He looks like a puppy." Matthew thought to himself as his hand automatically patted Gyuvin's head.

"So you will help me, right?" Gyuvin said while sheepishly smiling as Matthew snapped back to reality and glared at him. "You are a spawn of devil." He said but sighed as he decided to just help him.

"He is good at seducing people." Yujin who was watching the scene said while munching on some potato chips. "For real, maybe that's how he charmed Ricky hyung." Gunwook said as he shoved some chips into his mouth.

"Are we still gonna follow the plan?" Yujin asked. "Ofcourse we are, don't forget it." Gunwook replied with an evil smile.
______________________________

"Hyung, we are doing so much work and you all are just sitting here. Unbelievable." Gunwook said dramatically.Rolling his eyes Taerae said "Our work is done. The snacks are in the kitchen."

"Don't you dare eat it now." Hao said with a warning causing Gunwook to stop in his steps and smile nervously. "Hyung, I was just going to drink water."
______________________________

Everyone was now sitting comfortably but Hanbin asked a question which made all hell break lose....

"Which movie do you all wanna watch?"

"ANNABELLE"

"THE FUCK NOT THAT CREEPY ASS DOLL."

"HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE."

"YOU'RE NOT A KID ANYMORE."

"BUT WE HAVE YUJIN HERE."

"DON'T DRAG ME IN THIS."

"HOW ABOUT CHOOSE OR DIE."

"LIKE I SAID WE HAVE A KID HERE."

"I AM NOT A KI-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE."

....Silence

"We are gonna watch avatar 2 and that's final. Do you have any objection?" Hao asked while raising an eyebrow.

They all shook their head nervously. "Good" Hao said as he searched for the movie. "Geez he's scary." Taerae whispered to Matthew who nodded his head in agreement.

"Hyung, where are the snacks?" Yujin asked. "It's in the kitchen. Be careful while bringing the drinks." Hanbin said as Yujin nodded and got up.

Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. With an evil smile he sat down next to Gyuvin who gave him a questioning look. "Were'nt you going to bring the snacks?"