Midnight walk

Gyuvin rolled over to see the time on the digital watch resting on his nightstand.

[11:43]

He groaned and got up from his bed. "Maybe drinking water can help." He mumbled to himself and put on his slippers.

Gyuvin left his room and made his way to the kitchen. He was halfway through the way when he heard a sound.

*Click*

Gyuvin froze on his spot in the sudden fear that took over him. He looked around and sighed in relief when he saw Ricky silently cussing the door.

A mischievous smile creeped it's way to his lips when he realised that Ricky didn't notice him yet.

Slowly and carefully making his way towards Ricky, he put his hand on Ricky's shoulder.

Bad idea

Ricky's instinct took over his sense and he immediately slapped Gyuvin while yelling out a curse in Chinese.

"Dude wtf chill it's just me." Gyuvin said, holding his cheek where he just got slapped.

"I-Why are you even awake at this time?" Ricky asked not minding that he just slapped Gyuvin.

"I could ask you the same thing." Gyuvin said still rubbing his cheek in pain.

"I am going out for a walk." Ricky said making Gyuvin frown. "Can I join?" He asked making Ricky raise an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked.

"Just because." Gyuvin said simply and shrugged his shoulders. Ricky sighed.

"Alright fine but don't you dare trouble me." Ricky said and turned on his heel to walk away, Gyuvin trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

As they walked out of the dorm's door they were met with the chilly pre-summer air the night had to offer.

Gyuvin immediately regretted not grabbing a jacket as shivers ran down his spine.

He pushed away the thought of bringing a jacket and started walking alongside with Ricky.

"Where are we going?" Gyuvin asked curiously. "Park." Ricky replied.

Gyuvin pouted slightly at the short answer but didn't question further.

The duo walked in a comfortable silence with Gyuvin glancing at Ricky every now and then. Ricky noticed it but decided to not say anything about it since he was doing the same.
__

Arriving at the park, Ricky went towards a bench to sit down, Gyuvin following close behind.

After a few moments of silence Ricky spoke up. "Why did you want to come here?"

"Idk, I just felt like it." Gyuvin replied shrugging his shoulders. Because in all honesty he himself didn't know why he wanted to come here. He just didn't like the idea of Ricky going out alone at night.

Ricky nodded and the duo fell back in the comfortable silence again.

Feeling cold, Gyuvin shifted towards Ricky and clung to his arm catching him off gaurd.

"W-What are you doing?" Ricky asked surprised. "You didn't give me time to grab a jacket so deal with it." Gyuvin said sternly and snuggled closer to Ricky.

A deep blush immediately spread over Ricky's cheeks. Taking the opportunity, he wrapped his arms around Gyuvin. This time it was Gyuvin who was caught off guard. He looked at Ricky dumbfounded.

"You're shaking idiot, I don't wanna deal with you getting sick." Ricky said and scoffed but the blush on his cheeks said otherwise.

"Whatever." Gyuvin said, rolling his eyes. He let himself relax and melted in Ricky's warmth.

"Why do I feel like this when I am around you?" Ricky thought to himself looking at Gyuvin who was admiring the night sky.

The way the moonlight lit up Gyuvin's pale skin, giving it a shine like that of an angel had Ricky staring at him in awe.

Something so new yet so welcoming for him

Ricky snapped out of his daze when Gyuvin called out his name. "Are you okay?" Gyuvin asked softly with a worried expression making Ricky feel warm inside.

Nodding slowly, Ricky snuggled closer to Gyuvin and hummed enjoying his warmth. "I'm fine, don't worry."

Gyuvin's cheeks dusted pink at Ricky's breath slightly tickling his neck. Closing his eyes, he relaxed in Ricky's arms.

A small yet genuine smile painted both their faces as their hearts beated in sync as if there was a special connection between them.
__

Walking back to the dorm Gyuvin sneezed. "This is all your fault." He said pointing at Ricky who looked at him in disbelief.

"I didn't ask your dumbass to follow me to the park without a jacket." Ricky said and scoffed.

"You-" Another gust of wind came and Gyuvin sneezed again. He rubbed his hands together to keep himself warm.

Ricky sighed and took off his jacket. He tossed it to Gyuvin who looked at him dumbfounded. Then he proceeded to take off his hoodie and give it to Gyuvin.

"What? Stop looking at me like that and wear the hoodie." Ricky said while taking his jacket back. Gyuvin nodded silently and slipped Ricky's hoodie on.

Ricky glanced over at Gyuvin and smiled at how cute he looked while pouting in his hoodie.

At this point, both of them had only one question in their mind...

Why do I feel like this around you...?

______________________________

^Literally me while writing this chapter 😃

Anyways, here's a gyuricky chapter because there weren't enough moments of them in this book yet.