Feelings?

"Mr. Sung I'm highly disappointed in you. I thought you were a calm and moderate person." The principal said, placing his hands on the table and looking at Hanbin sharply.

"Sir, as the class president I can assure you that I am, infact a calm and moderate person. Whatever I do always has a reason." Hanbin said quite confidently making the principal sigh.

"I am pretty sure throwing a chair at a senior is something a calm and moderate person wouldn't do." The principal said and watched in surprise as a small smile made its way to Hanbin's lips.

"Sir, it was very calm and moderate compared to the table I was about to throw at him." Hanbin stated as if it was the most obvious thing. The principal closed his eyes in frustration and then opened them to look at Hanbin straight in the eye.

"Mr. Song Munhyuk got some serious bruises because of the action you did." Yet again, the principal said trying to make Hanbin guilty about his actions. But Hanbin seemed like he doesn't regret it at all, infact he looked like he would do it again.

"You are a talented and capable student so I won't suspend you but you will have to spend two weeks of detention." The principal said sternly and dismissed him. Hanbin bowed and got out of the principal's cabin.

"Munhyuk has been causing troubles ever since he got here. The principal thought as he leaned back in his swivel chair. "Hanbin probably taught him a good lesson." His thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing in the corridors.

____

Hao clicked his tongue in annoyance as he silently watched Matthew and Taerae hastily turn away and take another hallway after they noticed him coming the same way.

"They are definitely hiding something." Hanbin said, popping out of nowhere and startling Hao, who instinctively hit him on the head while yelling something in Chinese.

(Do you get deja vu?)

"Weren't you in the principal's office?!" Hao asked while clutching his chest where his heart was beating rapidly. "Hyung, I can't stay there forever you know." Hanbin replied while rubbing his head in pain.

"Anyways, let's go back to the dorm. I'm pretty sure they will come back later." Hanbin suggested making Hao nod in agreement.

____

Hanbin and Hao silently cooed as they were welcomed with the sight of Yujin and Gyuvin cuddling while sleeping on the couch as soon as they entered the dorm.

Suddenly an idea popped in Hao's head and he quickly fished out his phone from his pocket. Hanbin watched silently as Hao began taking pictures of the adorable sight from different angles.

A fond smile crept it's way to Hanbin's lips as he noticed Hao's eyebrows furrowed a little in concentration. Hanbin used this little time to admire the soft features of the Chinese male in front of him. He noted how delicate Hao looked as the soft rays of the sun kissed his pale skin. The way his lips shone lightly under the sun's gaze made Hanbin feel things he couldn't explain.

Hanbin was enchanted...

Hanbin snapped back to reality as he felt a hand wrapping around his shoulder. He looked at Jiwoong who shot him a cheshire grin. "Don't be so obvious, Mr. Sung." Jiwoong said playfully and went to his room, leaving behind a bewildered Hanbin who could feel his cheeks burning in embarrassment after he realised he got caught while staring at Hao.

But a question lingered in his mind.
"Do I have feelings for him...?"

______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.
I'm literally wracking my brain for ideas to make this interesting. 😃