No way

Yujin snickered silently as he splashed water on Gyuvin who was sleeping peacefully and ran away.

"YAH HAN YUJIN GET BACK HERE"

Yujin's giggles became even more louder as Gyuvin chased him around the dorm. Ricky as usual was recording everything while snickering silently.

"Shouldn't you stop them instead of recording?" Jiwoong asked as he sat down next to him.

"Nah, I am good." Ricky said casually. "But why don't you stop them?" He asked Jiwoong with a raised eyebrow.

"Last time I tried to stop someone in this dorm I got bonked on the head with a wooden spoon." Jiwoong said as shivers ran down his spine remembering it. In reply Ricky just stifled a laugh and patted his shoulder.

"YAH IT'S SEVEN IN THE MORNING STOP MAKING SO MUCH OF NOISE."

Both of them stifled a laugh as a grumpy Hanbin scolded them for disturbing his sleep.

Ah just a normal day in the dorm....
______________________________

"Guys we brought breakfast." Taerae announced as he and Hao placed the plastic bags on the table.

Hearing this everyone's ears perked up as they quickly made their way to the kitchen.

"Wah finally I was so hungry." Matthew said as he sat down on a chair next to Hao.

One by one everyone sat down except for one person. "Where is Gyuvin?" Hao asked.

Hearing this Yujin just gave him a sheepish smile and said. "He is in the bathroom."

"-because Yujin splashed water on him." Ricky smiled menacingly as he completed Yujin's sentence.

Hao shot a quick glare at Yujin. "How many times do I have to tell you to not do stuff like this in the morning."

Yujin just pouted as he slumped back in his chair. Just on que Gyuvin entered the kitchen while drying his hair with a towel and glared at Yujin.

"You little-" Gyuvin was cut off as Hanbin shoved an apple piece in his mouth. "He is a kid. Let him be, besides you can get your revenge anytime." Hanbin whispered in Gyuvin's ear as he made him sit next to him.

"...Will you help me tho?" Gyuvin asked while giving him puppy eyes. Hanbin sighed in defeat already used to the evil maknaes tactics. "Yeah, I will."

Gyuvin smiled brightly in happiness and started eating his breakfast. Jiwoong raised an eyebrow "What did Hanbin say that made you so happy?"

"Hehe it's nothing, right hyung." Gyuvin said as he nudged Hanbin lightly who quickly nodded.

Jiwoong gave them a doubtful look. "That's kinda sus."
______________________________

Currently the nine friends were walking around in the university campus while chatting and laughing.

"Like all I did was sneeze and then she said kIm GyUvIn HoW dArE yOu DiStRaCt ThE cLaSs, DeTeNtIoN aFtEr ClAsS." Gyuvin huffed as he finished his rant and sat down while the group of friends just laughed at his misery.

"So our dear Gyuvinie has detention after class while we will go out to get some ice cream." Taerae teased causing gyuvin to whine.

"Uh oh our poor Gyuvinie." Matthew said as he joined in teasing him which made Gyuvin to whine even louder.

"Hyung, tell them to stop." Gyuvin said as he laid his head on Hanbin's shoulder who patted his head.

"Ok ok guys that's enough. Don't tease him too much." Hanbin said with a mischievous smile. "Besides he already has detention whi-"

"HYUNG NOT YOU TOO."

The group burst out laughing at Gyuvin's little misery. "How about you buy us some drinks and we will stop teasing you." Gunwook said as he put a hand around Gyuvin's shoulder.

Gyuvin looked at Hao for help. "I would like iced coffee." Hao said as he smiled enjoying Gyuvin's misery. One by one everyone started giving their orders.

Gyuvin groaned. "I swear I will go broke because of you guys." He said as he got up. "You're welcome." Yujin said sarcastically. Giving them a dirty look Gyuvin walked off.
_____________________________

"I would like to pay with card." Gyuvin said with a polite smile as he took out his card and handed it over.

Gyuvin waited patiently as she swiped the card. "I am sorry sir but your card is not working." She said making Gyuvin panic slightly.

"Uh can you try again please?" She nodded as she swiped the card again but the results were the same.

"Would you like to pay in cash?" She asked politely. Before Gyuvin could say anything a voice spoke up from behind him.

"I will pay for my friend." The person said as he handed his card to her. "Please wait for a moment sir."

Gyuvin turned around to thank the person but when he saw who payed for him his eyes widened in shock.

No way...

It's been almost four years since he last saw him....

______________________________

Me peacefully going to sleep after leaving the story on a cliffhanger 😌

Anyways can you guess who is this mysterious person that popped out of nowhere and payed for Gyuvin?

And more importantly why was Gyuvin shocked after seeing him? 🤔