New Student

"Okay class, settle down quickly." Mrs. Min said as she entered the noisy class of seniors.

Several groans and 'tch's were heard from the students but they nonetheless abandoned their conversations with their friends and went back to their seats.

"Thank you." Mrs. Min said sarcastically, already used to her students behaviour. A few snickers were heard from the back of the classroom, which were ignored by the moody homeroom teacher.

"Anyways, I am sure you all have heard about a new student joining this class." Mrs. Min said earning nods and a few 'yes's from the students.

"Alright then, you can come in." She said making many students curious about the 'new student'.

Jiwoong leaned back in his chair and stared outside the window, not really interested in the new student.

He turned his attention to the front of the classroom again when he heard squeals and gasps. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at the new student who happened to be a tall, good-looking guy with jet black hair and piercings.

"He's definitely gonna be famous around the campus in no time." He thought as he looked around the class to see a few girls and guys drooling already.

The guy smiled lightly and bowed. "Hello everyone, I am Song Munhyuk."

__

Taerae pressed his lips together, trying to suppress a laugh and silently watched Matthew run towards the cafeteria like a mad man.

He finally burst out laughing when Matthew was out of sight. Zhang Hao who joined him a few seconds later gave him a confused look.

Well, Taerae couldn't blame Zhang Hao tho. He himself was sure that he looked like a dying Hyena. When he finally calmed down and stopped laughing, Zhang Hao raised an eyebrow at his peculiar behaviour.

"It was just Matthew's penguin run whenever he's hungry." Taerae explained to which Zhang Hao replied with a light chuckle.

"Should have recorded it." Zhang Hao said as he wrapped an arm around Taerae's shoulder and led him to the cafeteria to catch up with his friends.

"Oh shit you're right."

__

"Soooooo...What did we miss?" Taerae asked while setting down his tray full of cafeteria food.

"The new guy's a pervert." Matthew said nonchalantly and took a bite of his sandwich. Taken aback, both Taerae and Zhang Hao looked at Matthew weirdly.

"Care to elaborate?" Taerae asked after a moment of silence.

"Apparently the new guy bumped into him in the hallway and Matthew somehow came to a conclusion that he's a pervert." Hanbin said while side-eyeing Matthew.

"He bumped into me on purpose and even looked at me with a weird expression!" Matthew retorted, annoyed at Hanbin for not believing him.

"Guys, don't you dare start a silly argument because of a damn stranger." Zhang Hao warned, resulting in Hanbin and Matthew to shut their mouths and look away.

"Where are Gyuvin, Gunwook and Yujin anyways?" Taerae asked, hoping to lighten up the tense atmosphere that suddenly took over their table.

"Tried to prank Mr. Baek and got caught." Ricky snickered as he recalled the scene, Mr. Baek dragging Gunwook and Gyuvin by the ear and Yujin trailing behind like a lost kid with his head hung low.

"Speaking of the devils." Jiwoong said, pointing at the cafeteria entrance.

Everyone at the table simultaneously looked towards the cafeteria to see Gyuvin and Gunwook rubbing their ears with a pained expression on their face while Yujin was suppressing a laugh.

"He probably got into a fight with his wife today." Gunwook said, still rubbing his left ear as he sat down on an empty chair.

"Why did you even try to prank him?" Jiwoong asked.

"We were bored." Gunwook reasoned out and tried to grab an apple from Ricky's plate, only to get his hand slapped by Ricky.

"Hey! I'm hungry." Gunwook said while rubbing his hand and glared at Ricky.

"Then get your own food." Ricky replied nonchalantly and glared back.

In the middle of the staring competition between Ricky and Gunwook, Gyuvin sneakily grabbed a sandwich from Ricky's tray and split it in half, giving one piece to Yujin who happily accepted it to feed his empty stomach.

"Hey, but Gyuvin took a sandwich!" Gunwook stated making Ricky glance at Gyuvin and Yujin who were happily chewing on the sandwich that was previously on Ricky's tray.

"Whatever..." Ricky said, dropping the topic and got up from his chair making Gunwook look at him in disbelief. Before Gunwook could say anything, Ricky went away.

"Something's fishy..." Hanbin and Matthew said at the same time and look at each other in surprise.

"...."

"I bet Ricky has a soft spot for Gyuvin." Matthew whispered to Hanbin who nodded aggressively. "Totally." He whispered back.

"So are we just gonna ignore the fact that they almost fought...?" Jiwoong mumbled, eying his two friends who were now gossiping and whispering into eachother's ears like high school girls.

Zhang Hao who heard this let out a snicker. "Ofcourse, we are." He whispered to Jiwoong.

A few minutes later Ricky appeared again with his hands full of a few packed sandwiches potato chips.

"The canteen only had this left so eat up." He said, placing the snacks down and sat on his chair. Gyuvin, Yujin and Gunwook eyes lit up as they stared at Ricky as if he's an angel and immediately dived into the food to calm their growling stomachs down.

"Awww" Matthew and Hanbin squealed silently, earning them a side-eye from Zhang Hao, Jiwoong and Taerae.

After making sure everyone's attention is diverted to something else, Ricky tapped Gyuvin's arm to gain his attention.

Gyuvin looked at him confused with stuffed cheeks and Ricky had to hold back the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Here." Ricky said in a low voice and handed Gyuvin a pack of strawberry milk.

"Thwankz." Gyuvin said with mouth still stuffed with sandwich and took the strawberry milk.

Ricky looked away feeling his cheeks heat up and a smile creeping it's way to his lips. He glanced at Gyuvin again from the corner of his eye and saw him looking quite delighted as he savoured the sweetness of strawberry milk.

"No strawberry milk for me today, I guess." Ricky thought as he leaned back in his chair, occasionally glancing at Gyuvin.

Zhang Hao, Jiwoong and Taerae who had witnessed the entire scene couldn't help but chuckle.

At this point Ricky was painfully obvious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
From the corner of the cafeteria a certain black haired girl squealed in delight after getting a perfect shot from her new camera.

Her friend sighed, tired of her friend's weird obsession. "Maya...don't you think you should stop stalking Gyuvin?"

The said girl turned towards her friend with cold eyes and an unreadable expression making her friend shiver.

"Sorry..." Her friend said, picking on her food trying to avoid the intimidating stare.

Maya shrugged her off and went back to taking more pictures with a bright smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___

THE BEST THING HAPPENED WITH ME TODAY!!!
I, YES ME, GOT SELECTED TO REPRESENT MY ENTIRE SCHOOL IN A STATE LEVEL SCIENCE EXHIBITION SJHDVCSMKEJDBD
GOSH WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM