Evil Children

Finally....

It was that time....

The best one....

The one that every student wishes to come quickly....

THE WEEKEND NIGHT
______________________________

"Did everyone finish their assignments?" Jiwoong asked giving them a 'don't you dare lie look'. "Yes, hyung." They all chorused together.

"Even you two?" Jiwoong asked Gyuvin and Yujin who were avoiding his gaze. The partner in crime duo visibly flinched at the sudden question directed at them.

"Uh...you see hyung Miss Yoon gave me a very very very tough assignment so...uh I am  having trouble completing my assignment." Gyuvin stated while smiling sheepishly.

"...Both you and Ricky are in the same classes. How come Ricky finished that assignment in just two hours?" Hao asked while raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by tough assignment? It was by far the easiest project we got." Ricky said, adding fuel to the fire with a sly smirk. Gyuvin just looked at him with a betrayed expression on his face while cursing him in his mind.

"Oh...uh..you know that Ricky is a smarty pants so maybe that's why he finished the assignment quickly." Gyuvin said while giving Jiwoong and Hao a nervous smile.

"And where are you going Yujin?" Jiwoong suddenly shifted the attention to the maknae who was trying to sneak away.

"Hehe...you see hyung uh... it's such a nice wheather today right? I thought to go take a walk. Uh...you know it's good for health so-" the maknae nervously rambled trying to change the topic.

"It's cloudy outside." Hao said with a stern look. "Oof he's doomed." Matthew mumbled to himself to which Taerae and Hanbin nodded in agreement.

"So, both of you stop giving excuses and tell us the real reason why assignments aren't done." Gyuvin and Yujin sighed in defeat.

"We both bunked classes so we don't know what to do in our assignment." Gyuvin said while hoping to survive which seemed impossible right now.

....Silence

No one uttered a word as Hao suddenly got up and went to the kitchen. "R.I.P. Han Yujin and Kim Gyuvin." Gunwook said while silently snickering. In return he received glares from Yujin and Gyuvin which made him shut his mouth instantly.

Hao came back in the living room....Just not empty handed.

"OH MY GOD HYUNG I AM SORRY. I WON'T DO IT AGAIN."

"HYUNG PLEASE PUT DOWN THAT WOODEN SPOON. WE CAN TALK THIS OUT." 

Yujin and Gyuvin's high pitched screams could be heard around the spacious dorm as Hao chased them around with a wooden spoon. The others gulped in fear as a chill ran down their spine. "Remind me to never piss off Hao hyung." Taerae said while slumping back in the couch.

"Hanbin, help me stop Hao before he beats the shit out of those two and then start bawling his eyes out." Jiwoong said. "I guess that would be the best thing to do." Hanbin said as he got up from the couch.

"AGH, HAO STOP HITTING ME." Jiwoong said while holding his head where he just got bonked. Hanbin luckily was able to dodge all the deadly attacks.

______________________________

"Why did they chose you to help me with my assignment. You were the root cause of all this!" Gyuvin said while pointing a finger at Ricky accusingly.

"Well, I didn't tell your dumbass to bunk classes." Ricky argued back with a scoff.

"What did you just called me." Gyuvin said raising his voice, obviously offended as he slightly pushed Ricky.

"Oh so you're not only a dumbass but also deaf, great." Ricky remarked sarcastically as he pushed Gyuvin back hard.

"I am not deaf you french fry looking ass." Gyuvin replied pushing Ricky back harder than he did before.

"The fuck did you just call me." Ricky said raising his voice as he pushed Gyuvin.

Gyuvin stumbled a bit from the harsh push but gained his balance quickly.

"Look who's deaf now." Gyuvin said mockingly.

Both of them were so immersed in arguing and pushing eachother that they didn't realise there was Ricky's bed just behind Gyuvin. Finally with a harsh push by Ricky, Gyuvin lost his balance.

Just as he was about to fall on the bed he grabbed Ricky's shirt to maintain his balance again. But luck was not on his side.

He not only fell on the bed with a thud but also with Ricky on top of him. Both their eyes were closed due to the sudden fall.

Gyuvin groaned. "Agh, my back. This is all your fault." He said while opening his eyes. As he opened his eyes, his chocolate brown eyes met dark brown eyes which had a sparkle because of the sunlight reflecting in the room.

The time seemed to stop as they were lost in eachother's eyes. The bird's chirping in the background as if admiring them. It all seemed too unreal.

But all good things don't last long. Their little moment was suddenly cut off as the door opened. "Hyung, I need hel-" Both of them snapped out of their dream world and looked at Yujin with wide eyes while Yujin just stood there frozen, eyes wide as saucers and jaw dropped to the ground.

Startled, Gyuvin pushed Ricky off. Ricky groaned in pain as he landed on his butt. "Yujin-ah, it's not what it looks like." Gyuvin tried to explain.

"Yeah Yujin, Gyuvin tripped and to maintain his balance he grabbed but I also lost my balance and fell with him." Ricky explained while getting up from the floor.

"....Sure" Yujin said while giving them a suspicious look. "Sorry to disturb you." He said as he quickly went out of Ricky's room."Hey wait!" Gyuvin said.

"Ugh, he probably misunderstood everything." Gyuvin said as he sat on the floor ruffling his hair in frustration. "And who's fault is that?" Ricky said sarcastically. "Your's" Gyuvin replied without missing a beat.

Ricky scoffed. "Yeah, sure. You better get up so we can complete your assignment."

______________________________

*In Gunwook's room*

"Ricky hyung was on top of Gyuvin hyung and they were just staring at eachother like kdrama scenes. Then they started giving me lame excuses like Gyuvin hyung tripped and to maintain his balance he grabbed Ricky hyung's but he also lost his balance and fell. Like this isn't a kdrama that you will fall on top of each other like crazy blind people." Yujin huffed as he finished his rant.

"God dayum, there's some goofy romantic shit going between those two." Gunwook said still in shock but his shock didn't last long as an evil grin made it's way to his lips.

Yujin looked at him weirdly. "Why are you grinning like that. Stop it, that's creepily ugly."

Gunwook paid no mind to his words. "You know we are the only ones who know this,right?" No further explanation was needed as Yujin understood what he meant as an evil smile made its way to his lips.

"Let's do this"

______________________________

What are these two evil children planning to do?

Any guesses?

Well, time will tell what it is...