Meet

"Hyung, I am gonna hang out with Jeonghyeon. Byeee." Gyuvin said as he jogged towards Jeonghyeon who was waiting for him by the entrance.

"And he's off with Jeonghyeon again." Ricky said in annoyance and scoffed.

"Why are you so annoyed by it?" Matthew asked while eying Ricky suspiciously. "Yeah, why are you annoyed by it?" Gunwook said in a teasing tone.

"Don't worry, hyung I am pretty sure they won't do the same thing you and Gyuvin hyung did when Hao hyung told you to help Gyuvin hung with his assignment." Yujin said innocently making Ricky's cheeks turn red.

Everyone else except Gunwook looked at Ricky confused. "What did you guys do?" Jiwoong asked raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Nothing, the assignment was completed and that's all that matters!" Ricky immediately said and looked away with red cheeks.

Gunwook and Yujin smirked and nodded at each other. Matthew gave them a suspicious look. "Something's fishy..." He thought.
__

"...and it was so damn annoying." Jeonghyeon finished his rant and took a bite from his chocolate bar.

"Well sucks to be you." Gyuvin said and leaned forward to take a bite from the chocolate bar but Jeonghyeon moved it. "Go get your own."

"Hey! Atleast give me one bite." Gyuvin whined with a pout making Jeonghyeon look at him with a disgusted expression.

"Stop pouting, you look like a monkey with thick lips." Jeonghyeon said making Gyuvin gasp loudly.

"Bitch-" Gyuvin started but was cut off as Jeonghyeon shoved a chocolate piece in his mouth making Gyuvin glare at him.

"What is up with people shoving food in my mouth today. First Ricky now Hyeon." He thought and grumpily looked away.

"When will the bus arrive?" Gyuvin asked as he swallowed the last bit of the chocolate.

"It should be here in a few minutes." Jeonghyeon said while looking at his watch.
__

~A few moments later~

"Oh my god, FINALLY!" Gyuvin exclaimed looking at the bus coming to the stop.

Both Gyuvin and Jeonghyeon got on the bus and stood at a random place since all of the seats were full.

They were just discussing their prank once again when they heard the guy standing near them saying something.

"Excuse me ahjussi, this woman is pregnant. Can you give her your seat?" The guy asked politely.

The man sitting on the seat just gave the woman a dirty look and said. "If you're pregnant then stay at home. Why did you come out to annoy everyone else?" The people on the bus who heard this looked annoyed.

Jeonghyeon stepped forward and said. "A pregnant man is sitting in the reserved seat. Why are you complaining?" This gained many people's attention on the bus.

"Yeah, look at him. His belly is big and round, it must be a girl." Gyuvin said sarcastically making the people on the bus laugh.

"How dare you taunt an adult?!" The man scolded turning red in the face and moving to get up.

"Please stay seated. I can tell by your belly that you're almost due." Jeonghyeon said as he stopped the man from getting up by putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy in this era of low birth rate." Gyuvin said with a sickening sweet smile.

At this point everyone on the bus was laughing hard, enjoying the man getting humiliated.