First meet

Hanbin sighed as he finally found his new dorm room. Fishing out the key of the dorm from his pocket, he suddenly paused. "Is this even a good idea to share a dorm with eight strangers?" He thought to himself.

His thoughts drift back to the principal's speech. "As some construction work is going on in some dorm rooms to provide better facilities, the students have to share dorms with twice as more people than they did last year but don't worry the new dorms are thrice as bigger than the dorms last year. It won't be too suffocating with such big dorms."

Hanbin sighed again. He could only wish that his new roommates won't be too loud and chaotic.

As he opened the door he was met with a comfy and clean dorm. "Am I the first one here?" He thought to himself as he walked in with his bags.

He flinched as a voice suddenly spoke "Ay look our last roommate is here" he turned around to see a guy with chestnut brown hair smiling at him. "Hey, nice to meet you. I am Kim Gyuvin, a sophomore."

Hanbin flashed Gyuvin a smile. "Nice meet you too, I am Sung Hanbin, a junior." As he finished introducing himself a few other guys walked in. "Oh our final roommate is none other than Sung Hanbin, the top student."

Hanbin could just smile awkwardly. "Oh by the way, I am Seok Matthew." The guy said while flashing Hanbin a bright smile. Another guy spoke up "We all should introduce ourselves to avoid confusion, I am Kim Jiwoong"

"He didn't even need to introduce himself. Everyone knows him" Hanbin thought as he just smiled and nodded. One by one all of them introduced themselves which they didn't actually needed to do because Hanbin already knew them. They are famous around the campus afterall.

"You should just keep your luggage there. We will decide our rooms after having lunch." Jiwoong said while pointing to a corner with many other luggages.

"What do you want for lunch? We are ordering takeout." Said Taerae as he pulled out his phone.

Maybe it won't be too bad....