Detention

Gyuvin groaned as he put his head down on the desk. Not even five minutes has passed since the detention started and he was already bored. He couldn't even use his phone because the battery was dead.

Suddenly the door opened and he could hear a familiar voice. "I am sorry Mr. Baek, it won't happen again."

The voice was all too familiar but Gyuvin didn't bother to look up. He already knew who it was.

As the person took seat next to him he spoke up. "Aww why is our princess Gyuvin in detention?" The voice said teasingly. Gyuvin groaned as he looked up. "Stop calling me that."

"Nah uh never." Jeonghyeon said as he gave a sickening sweet smile. "But seriously how did you end up in detention?"

"Oh don't even remind me. All I did was sneeze and Mrs. Lee went all bonkers saying how I disturbed the class." Gyuvin said with an irritated expression making Jeonghyeon snort.

Gyuvin side eyed him. "Anyways, why are you in detention?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Remember I helped you during the break. Well actually I had to help Mr. Baek carry some stuff. And ofcourse he got mad because I was late and gave me detention." Jeonghyeon said as an irritated expression took over his features.

"God dayum teachers in this university are such karens." Gyuvin said with disbelief.

"For real, but I think there's something going on between Mr. Baek and Mrs. Lee. Like why else would they be so grumpy with us students unless we are the reason they can't spend time with each other since they have to take classes." Jeonghyeon whispered quitely making Gyuvin gasp loudly.

"No wayyy, I never thought about it but now that you said it, it does make sense." Gyuvin whispered back.

Yeah, you guessed it right. Their whole detention went by gossiping about their teachers.
______________________________

"Nooooo" Gyuvin whined as he clung to Jeonghyeon's arm. Jeonghyeon sighed as he shook his head.

"But you have to. Don't you have assignments to complete?" Jeonghyeon said eyeing the boy clinging to his arm.

"But I wanna hangout with youuuuu." Gyuvin said while giving him his infamous puppy eyes who made everyone weak.

Jeonghyeon sighed. "Fine, how about getting ice cream." Gyuvin's eyes sparkled at the mention of ice cream. "Sure! Sure! Let's go!" Gyuvin exclaimed as he let go off Jeonghyeon's arm and skipped off.

Jeonghyeon watched him with nothing but adoration in his eyes. "Oh Gyuvin baby how can such small things make you so happy." He said to himself while a soft smile made its way to his lips.

"Yah Jeonghyeon are you coming or not." Gyuvin said to which Jeonghyeon just laughed and said. "Coming, Coming."

Why is their bond so cute...?
______________________________

Sorry this chapter is small. I have exams tomorrow so I couldn't write much.

Destined Friendship || ZB1 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara