Next Day

The next morning, Ricky felt like he had barely gotten any sleep when his alarm clock started ringing. He finally stirred with a groan, wishing to cradle his pillow just a little longer.

He quickly turned off the alarm and started to doze off again in the warmth of his blanket. However, the peaceful silence in his room was short lived as Zhang Hao and Jiwoong barged in his room, yelling for him to wake up.

"Go Away, I am gonna sleep in today!" Ricky yelled in Chinese and turned away from the two of them.

Bad idea

Jiwoong silently slipped out of the room as Hao started to smack Ricky with pillows while yelling something in Chinese.

Carefully closing the door, Jiwoong let out a breath of relief. After being bonked on the head by Hao once, he knew when to get away for his own good.

Shoving his hands in his pockets, he made his way to Gyuvin's room to wake him up.
__

"Riiiiiiiiisssssseeee aaaanddd ssshhhiiiiinnneee." Jiwoong sang loudly as he pushed away the curtains allowing warm sunlight to enter Gyuvin's room.

"NoooOoooOoooo!" Gyuvin whined and buried himself deeper in his blanket. "Alright then, you leave me no other option than to do this." Jiwoong said as he rolled up his sleeves.

After a moment of silence. Gyuvin, feeling curious, peeked out from his blanket just to see Jiwoong standing right in front of his bed.

He let out a demonic screech as Jiwoong jumped on him and started tickling him. Loud laughs and giggles filled the room as Jiwoong and Gyuvin wrestled around on the bed tickling eachother. (With Gyuvin losing)

"So do you give up on your bed or..."

"Alright, alright, I'm getting up!" Gyuvin exclaimed as he stumbled out of his bed.

"That's what I thought." Jiwoong said with a proud smirk. "You might want to fix your hair tho..." Gyuvin said playfully and ran to the bathroom.

Jiwoong glared at the bathroom for a moment before pulling out his phone to check his hair.

"......"

And he indeed should fix his hair before people misunderstand the situation.
_

Matthew and Taerae laughed at Ricky being scolded like a little child by Hao.

"Were you playing games till late night?"

"No."

"Then watching any series?"

"Not really..."

"Then wha-"

Hao's interrogation came to an end as Gyuvin and Jiwoong entered the kitchen while Jiwoong scolding Gyuvin.

"How come waking Gyuvin take so long? He usually wakes up early." Hanbin commented absent mindedly watching the whole scene in front of him.

"That's what I'm asking him but he isn't answering to my questions." Jiwoong said and took a seat next to Taerae.

"It's nothing, I'm just feeling a bit sleepy. That's all." Gyuvin said nervously and sat down on the only empty chair which (un)fortunately was next to Ricky.

Hanbin, Hao and Jiwoong frowned, noticing the discomfort in his voice and decided to drop the topic.

However, Gunwook couldn't keep his mouth shut and mumbled. "That's still very unlikely you tho."

"He was with me so he's probably tired from last night." Ricky suddenly spoke up causing Gyuvin to choke on his sandwich.

"Oh my God, I'm too young for this..." Yujin said, flustered at the sudden statement.