Police Station

Matthew held on to Gunwook for support as he tried to catch his breath. "I s-swear I am g-gonna beat his ass." He said between his loud panting. Afterall running was not his cup of tea.

"Why are you kids here?" A monotone voice asked. The group of friends looked back to see a strict looking officer looking at them with ice-cold gaze. Matthew, Yujin and Gunwook visibly shivered in fear.

"Sorry to disturb you sir but we are here for our friend." Hao said in a formal manner. The officer scanned them up and down and suddenly let out a chuckle suprising them.

"Let me guess, you are here for Kim Gyuvin and Lee Jeonghyeon?" The officer asked. Everyone nodded even though they had no idea who Jeonghyeon was.

"Well I must say that Gyuvin kid is a unique one. My nephew who is dealing with him is very close to ripping his own hair out in frustration." The officer said.

"I apologise for the trouble he gave you and your nephew." Hanbin said and bowed. The officer just waved him off.

"Nah, don't apologise. It was quite entertaining to watch him annoy my nephew who always annoys the other officers doing their work so it's like giving him taste of his own medicine." The officer said.

"By the way, I am officer Hwang Hyunsuk." The officer introduced himself as he extended his hand for a handshake. Hanbin immediately took his hand and introduced himself too.

"Follow me, I will take you to your friends." The officer said to which everyone nodded and followed him.

__

They were all welcomed with the sight of a blue haired officer looking extremely pissed while two other officers with brown and blond hair were snickering silently.

"You better stop spouting nonsense." The officer said while clenching his teeth in anger.

"No but really your hair reminds me of the Smurfs." Gyuvin said making the other two officers burst out laughing. Even the guy next to him let out a snort.

"For the last time-" The officer was cut off by officer Hwang. "Hyunjin, calm down. His friends are here to bail him out."

"Oh my God, fucking finally. Take him away." Officer Hyunjin said as he plopped down on his chair and sighed loudly in relief.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are finally here. I thought you forgot about me." Gyuvin said as he wiped his fake tears.

"Shut up, I am gonna beat your ass for making me run so much in the middle of night." Matthew said in a threatening tone making Gyuvin widen his eyes.

"Please give him a few punches on my behalf." Officer Hyunjin said. "Gladly." Matthew replied with an evil grin.

"Welp, you're screwed." Jeonghyeon who was sitting next to Gyuvin whispered to him.

"W-wait, h-hyung I-I can e-explain." Gyuvin stuttered out in fear.

Hyunjin looked at him in amusement. "So he's not scared of a cop but he's scared of his friend." He mumbled to himself and scoffed in annoyance.

"You're just not intimidating mate." His fellow officer and friend Felix said as he patted him on the back. "Yeah, you are called 'drama llama' for a reason yk." Another one of his friends, Seungmin said sarcastically and shrugged making Hyunjin groan. "Shut up, not that nickname."

"Felix, go get the papers to bail them out." Officer Hwang said interrupting the silly conversation his juniors were having in the corner of the room. "Yes sir." Felix said and left the room to get the papers. 

__

"So..." Matthew started gaining the attention of everyone as they got out of the police station.

"Gyuvin, you know what's going to happen next right..." Matthew said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hyung, how about we talk this out at dorm..?" Gyuvin said nervously with a sheepish smile.

"Welp, Gyu you're on your own now. I will see you tomorrow if you make it out alive." Jeonghyeon said as he patted Gyuvin's shoulder and turned to leave.

Gyuvin grabbed his arm. "Bitch, what about our sixteen years of friendship. How can you leave me to die." He said dramatically as he tightened his grip on Jeonghyeon's arm.

"Let go off of me bitchass, I don't have a chance with that cafe guy because you decided to start a fight." Jeonghyeon said as he shook his arm violently trying to get rid of Gyuvin.

"Oh yeah but you jumped in too."

"Well I couldn't have just let that highlighter dude smack a chair on head. WHAT IF YOU DIED. YOUR MOTHER WOULD HAVE KILLED ME FOR NOT PROTECTING YOU."

"BUT YOU STILL JOINED THE FIGHT RIGHT?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." With just one command by Hao, both of them instantly zipped their mouths.

"Gyuvin, let go of your friend, it's almost 4 in the morning. We will talk about it at the dorm." Hao said and Gyuvin instantly left Jeonghyeon's arm. "You can go, I am sure your friends must be worried."

Jeonghyeon nodded and left after thanking Ricky for bailing him out.

__

"Go to sleep, we have class in a few hours. We will talk about this later." Hao said as they reached the dorm.

"But I wanna know why he got into a fight. We can skip classes today." Yujin whined only to receive a death glare by Hao.

"No. One. Will. Skip. Classes." Hao said in a threatening tone emphasizing every word.

Everyone quickly scurried to their rooms after that.

What an interesting night it was...