Old Friends

"Long time no see Gyuvin." The male said with a teasing smile making Gyuvin snap out of his shock.

He basically jumped on the male and koala hugged him. "Ain't no way bitch. Why didn't you tell me you came back from abroad." Gyuvin nagged him as the male let out a chuckle.

"You think I didn't try. Dumbass you literally changed your number without telling me." He said making Gyuvin let go of the hug and give him a sheepish smile.

"Oh I kinda forgot about that." Gyuvin said as he scratched his neck awkwardly making the male infront of roll his eyes and sigh. "Why am I not surprised."

"Uh sir the payment is done." She said while handing him the card. "Oh thank you." The male said with a polite smile and turned to Gyuvin.

"Why did you buy so many drinks?" He asked while raising an eyebrow. "Oh it's for my friends." Gyuvin replied as he tried to carry all the drinks together but failed miserably.

The male in front of him just sighed and took some of the drinks. "Looks like our princess Gyuvin needs help." He said teasingly.

"Yah, Lee Jeonghyeon you know I hate that nickname." Gyuvin whined with a pout making Jeonghyeon look at him adoringly.

"You have not changed at all." Jeonghyeon said which made Gyuvin raise an eyebrow. "Why would I change?"

"You know after that incident." Jeonghyeon said while hesitating a bit. Gyuvin suddenly stopped walking and faced him.

"I had you with me when that happened. You know damn well how much that incident broke me. I lost the hope to live but it was you who always stood by my side and took care of me. When everyone left, you were there for me. So don't you dare think that I will change when I have you with me." Gyuvin said with a small yet genuine smile.

Jeonghyeon hugged him. "Bitch I am seeing you after almost four years and here you are making me cry." He said as he held back tears remembering how much that incident effected Gyuvin.

"Oh my god, the Lee Jeonghyeon himself is crying." Gyuvin said teasingly receiving a smack on the head by Jeonghyeon.

"Ok let's stop this emotional stuff and give me your number before I forget." Jeonghyeon said as he pulled away from the hug. Gyuvin nodded and passed his phone to Jeonghyeon.

(Their friendship is so pure that the drinks also got emotional and decided to not fall while all this happened 🗿)
______________________________

"...And then as expected Woongki kicked him in the balls." Gyuvin laughed as Jeonghyeon finished his little story.

"Now I wanna meet this Woongki guy." Gyuvin said to which Jeonghyeon nodded and said "I will make sure to introduce you to him."

"Oh my friends are sitting there." Gyuvin said as he pointed to a table where eight boys were sitting looking slightly worried.

"I can carry those drinks from here." Gyuvin said while gesturing Jeonghyeon to give him the drinks. "Are you sure? I can help you get them there."

"Nah, I am sure you have some work which you probably ditched to help me." Gyuvin said nonchalantly as Jeonghyeon's eyes widened in realisation.

"Oh shit, you're right. I had to help Mr. Baek carry some stuff." Jeonghyeon said as he quickly handed him the drinks and ran away.

"God dayum I am good at seeing the future." Gyuvin said to himself proudly as he walked towards the table where his friends sitting.

"Here are your drinks." Gyuvin said casually as he sat down next to Yujin. He expected some nagging for taking so long to get the drinks but it was silent.

Confused he looked up to see all of them glaring at him. "Uh I might pee my pants if you guys keep on looking at me like that."

"I thought you got hit by a car because you were taking so long." Yujin said as he clung to Gyuvin's arm.

"What the hell-" Gyuvin was cut off as Hao scolded him. "If you were having problem with the drinks you could have called us."

"Yeah, one of us could have come and helped you carry the drinks." Jiwoong said agreeing with Hao.

"Oh well my card didn't work." Gyuvin said while smiling sheepishly. "Then you could have called me to pay dumbass." Ricky said as he took a sip from his strawberry shake.

Suddenly Gunwook gasped. "Did you steal the drinks?!" He said making Taerae choke on his drink.

"Yeah, you said your card didn't work then how tf did you get the drinks." Matthew said, scared that he was drinking a stolen vanilla latte.

Gyuvin was about to tell the truth but an idea popped in his head. "Maybe..." Hanbin gasped. "You stole them?!" He said with a perplexed expression.

Gyuvin wanted to continue but he couldn't hold his laughter anymore. "Oh my god you should have seen your faces." He said as he clutched his stomach due to laughing a lot.

But his laughter came to a stop when Ricky threw an apple at him. "Ouch-" he said as he held his head.

"But how did you really get the drinks?" Ricky asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, luckily one of my friend was there. He payed for me and helped me carry the drinks." Gyuvin said as he took a sip from his chocolate shake.

"Which friend?" Taerae asked to which Gyuvin said "You don't know him." They eyed him suspiciously but didn't ask any more questions.

"Jeez, they were interogating as if I am a teenager who got caught with his boyfriend." Gyuvin thought to himself.

______________________________

Halfway through writing this I realised it was friendship day today. I don't know if y'all consider me as your friend but

 I don't know if y'all consider me as your friend but

Anyways, what do you think happened four years ago?

                    ~Byee~