Arrested

"Soooo now what?" Matthew asked as the group got out of the ice cream parlour.

Jiwoong checked his watch and sighed. "We should probably head back to dorm. Gyuvin's detention will be over soon."

"I bet these icecreams will make him cheer up after detention." Hanbin said, smiling at the thought.

"Well it better, I didn't eat my strawberry icecream because you guys planned to eat it with him." Ricky said eyeing the icecreams in Zhang Hao's hand longingly.

"Ay dude don't be like that, we all know you wouldn't have eaten your icecream without Gyuvinie~" Gunwook said teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner making Ricky's cheeks dust with a light shade of pink.

"Oh please why would I not eat ice cream without Gyuvin?" Ricky asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes trying to play it cool.

Yujin was about to join in the teasing but Zhang Hao spoke up before him. "Ofcourse he won't eat icecream without Gyuvin. Even though both of them fight all the time they are close friends." He said completely oblivious to what Gunwook was implying.

"Yeah our Ricky is a total softie." Jiwoong said in a teasing manner as he wrapped his hand around Ricky's shoulder.

"The fuck I am not a softie. Get off." Ricky said irritated as he pushed Jiwoong's arm off of his shoulder.

"If you say so~" Gunwook said playfully earning a glare from Ricky.

______________________________

Everyone was sitting in silence glancing at the clock from time to time worriedly.

"Where the fuck is he, it's already dark?!" Gunwook said as he messed his hair in frustration.

"The college staff said he already left." Jiwoong said as he plopped down beside Taerae and sighed.

"Did they check the classrooms? Maybe he accidentally fell asleep there." Matthew suggested.

"I asked them to check the classrooms, he wasn't there either." Jiwoong said in a worried tone.

"How about I ask m-" Ricky started but was cut off by Hanbin's phone ringing.

Hanbin looked at his phone in irritation and was about to decline the call but paused as he looked at the caller's id.

"It's Gyuvin's call." Hanbin said as he picked up the call making everyone sigh in relief. "I swear I am gonna beat his ass for worrying us so much." Matthew said dramatically to which Gunwook, Ricky and Taerae nodded in agreement.

"GYUVIN HOW DID YOU EVEN END UP THERE?!" Hanbin suddenly yelled causing everyone to flinch.

"What happened?" Taerae asked but didn't receive a reply. Everyone just listened the one-sided conversation, trying to make out what was happening.

Hanbin sighed visibly stressed. "Alright, we will be there in a few moments."

"Hanbin-ah, what happened?" Jiwoong asked slightly concerned. "Hyung, Gyuvin is arrested..." Hanbin said.

Silence

"DID HE KILL SOMEONE"

"WTF YUJIN DON'T SAY THAT"

"WAIT WHAT IF HE STOLE SOMETHING"

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT"

"IDK MAYBE HE-"

Jiwoong, Hanbin and Zhang Hao collectively sighed.

This will be one hell of a night...