Aftermath of the Party

"Don't fucking dare to touch him..."

The guy immediately backed away while apologizing after coming face to face with a group of seniors that seemed like they want to bury him six feet under the ground.

Jiwoong let go of his collar with one last warning look. Hanbin groaned in misery as he struggled to hold back Hao from attacking the guy. Taerae sighed, struggling to hold back the urge to smack a drunk Matthew who was giggling while talking to the air as he leaned on him.

Taerae shifted closer to Gyuvin to check up on him only to be met with a flushed face and a goofy smile. "Hyung...where were you? I missed you..!" Gyuvin whined and clung to Taerae with a childish pout.

Taerae shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath. Now he not only had one drunk goofy idiot clinging to him, but two. Great just great. Could his day get any worse?

"Let's go find Ricky, Gunwook and Yujin. Coming here was a bad idea." Jiwoong suggested as he took Matthew away from Taerae who shot him a grateful look.

___

After finding the lost trio (as Taerae would like to call them for now), they finally exited the club.

Even though Gunwook had a red face, he was surprisingly doing well with the alcohol as he had only one drink. Can't say the same about Yujin tho. Ricky ordered a non-alcoholic drink for him but being the curious and stubborn child he is, he got himself an alcoholic drink which he couldn't finish and now he is throwing up on the side of the road with Hao soothingly rubbing his back with a worried expression.

"We can't go back to the dormitory. It's way past curfew." Hanbin said, looking at the time on his phone. Jiwoong sighed, trying to come up with a solution for this situation.

"Your house is nearby, right?" Jiwoong asked Hanbin who nodded in response.

"We will have to book a cab tho...and I don't think we have enough room to fit all of us." Hanbin added, stress written all over his face.

"Don't worry so much, my brother's apartment is nearby. We can split up...although he probably won't be very pleased with the sudden visit." Jiwoong said as he shifted a passed out Matthew on his back.

"That's a good idea. But how do we split up?" Hanbin questioned, glancing at a pale Yujin who was now clinging onto Hao's arm for support. Poor kid probably has a strong hatred for liquor now.

"We don't have to split up." Ricky suddenly spoke up, interrupting Hanbin and Jiwoong's conversation while they were brainstorming. Both of them looked at Ricky and signaled him to elaborate his statement.

"My mom bought a mansion nearby recently for business purpose. I suppose we can stay the night there." Ricky suggested making Jiwoong and Hanbin's faces light up.

"But my brothers also got there today for-" Ricky tried to add only to be cut off by Gunwook.

"I almost forgot you were rich...!" Gunwook exclaimed, swinging an arm around Ricky's shoulder.

That wasn't a wise move...

Gyuvin, who was half asleep and clinging onto Ricky's other side lost his balance due to the sudden push from Gunwook's hand and fell down...face first on the hard concrete.

"GUNWOOK WHAT THE HECK..?!"

"Oh fUcK...I'M SO SORRY!"

"What the hell happened?!"

"OH MY GOD IS THAT BLOOD?!"

It really isn't their lucky day...

_____