Chapter 33

Eighteen long hours passed since the batch had been given Crosshairs floor, they at first were amazed at the details around the rooms. Violet had fallen into a nap about an hour ago as had Omega with Hera leaving the four adults to relax or pace in Hunter's definition. 

“I wonder what's taking so long. Do you think he's eaten? Drank maybe…” 

“Wrecker, calm down. I'm sure he is…” Echo never finished as the door was opened and a frustrated Crosshair walked through the door followed by Fox, the king wearing an impassive expression which turned into a glare when he looked at the four in the living area. 

“Woah, what did we do?” Wrecker asked, Fox only shook his head walking out of the room and closed the door after hugging Crosshair who remained silent until the door was shut. 

“Do we ask?” Hunter softly said, his eyes searching the chocolate brown ones which were golden at the moment. 

“Father's in a very protective mood. We just went for a scan and discovered something that…now puts me on bed rest” Crosshair explained, removing his royal robes and pulling out a simple lounge top and pair of joggers, surprising the others. 

“Is everything okay with the unborn?” Tech moved closer to Crosshair who could only pass a small envelope over as he opened the doors to his bedroom. Wrecker's eyes widened seeing how big the bed was, Crosshair winked, Wrecker was about to move over and climb in when a gasp had all attention drawn to Tech. 

“He's carrying triplets!” 

“No wonder he's been so tired and sick” Echo called out following Tech's surprised words. Hunter went pale, while Wrecker went to shout in happiness but Crosshairs face had them all turning to him. 

“What is it?” Wrecker questioned.

“There's a chance, I won't survive the birth or surgery unless I'm taking it earlier but even then I have a very low chance at…” Crosshair never finished as Wrecker wrapped him, tears slid down all of their faces. The fact that their unborn children could kill the one they all loved. 

“Maybe it's for the best” Crosshairs mutter had them all glaring at him. 

“No, Cross. You are surviving this and we will be with you every step of the way. How far along are you?” Echo spoke in a determined tone, all of them nodding along in agreement.

“A lot further than what I thought. I'm 32 weeks. Dad wants me to think about surgery in the next few days but on top of that he wants me to attend the royal meeting tomorrow and has asked if any of you would like to come. He understands if you want to remain in the shadows but…” Crosshair coughed violently shaking his head before he left their arms and jogged over to the toilet and vomited. Hands appeared helping him and thank the universe they did as Crosshair passed out in their arms giving into the darkness. 

Later on…

Hunter sighed looking down at the bed beside Tech, both of them had made a decision they would attend this meeting. Hunter was a Prince, yes, he was royal and had gone into private life due to the actions of his father plus Omega didn't need that life. However after having a quick word with his daughter, Omega had agreed, her father needed to stop hiding and face the past. 

However for Tech, he sometimes forgot he was royal too. Obi-wan and Cody just kept him from that life especially since Cody was one of the few of the princes of the Fett kingdom to disobey the laws of marriage and marry his best friend in the military, his personal guard in a way. But their children were to not follow in the royal footsteps. Cody only answered the calls due to who his dad was, Jango Fett wanted his son to step in for him and protect his brother just in case. Yep Boba Fett was King at the moment and had asked protection from the Kenobi family another thing Cody did was change his name which was rare for a royal to do so.