Chapter 28

"Crosshair! Wake up!" Hunter's voice soon had Crosshair blinking awake only to see him still sitting against the wall, with Hunter and Tech kneeling down in front of him. 

"Are you back with us?" Tech asked. 

"What happened?" 

"You fainted, after a panic attack. We didn't move you until you started crying out for Hera and Violet…" Hunter explained rubbing the younger man's back. Crosshair nodded, he blinked, he had a nightmare, a first in a while. 

"Where's Hera and Violet?" 

"Heras asleep while I don't know where Violet is, wherever you left her" Tech whispered. 

"Hey, Mayday's at the front door. Do I let him in?" Wrecker called out, "Yes Wrecker" Echo grumpily spoke up, allowing Mayday to pass them kneeling down beside his brother. 

"You okay? Your vitals went mad" 

"Fine, just had a panic attack turned into a nightmare attack. Where's Violet?" 

"With the boys. Now get some rest I will drop them off in the morning for you" Mayday kissed his head before turning to the batch. 

"Put him to bed and make sure he gets rest, I've got to pop somewhere and will be back in the morning" Mayday ordered, knowing his brother would be safe for the night even if he was grumbling about it.

"Come on, the guest room is upstairs" Hunter whispered, Crosshair nodded leaning further on Hunter while Tech grabbed the green bag from the car as instructed by Echo before the house was locked up for the night. Wrecker smiled slightly watching from the corridor as Hunter helped Crosshair into bed, the silver haired man not saying a word but his face twisted slightly into a surprised expression at whatever Hunter had said. Wrecker connected eyes with Hunter when he left, the two sharing a gentle smile as they headed to bed for the night. Their problems could be dealt with later on. 

During the night, Crosshair found himself unable to sleep as he texted someone he knew very well. He listened to the Voice recording a few times before he sighed, trying to fall asleep on his own was terrible. Climbing to his feet he decided to ignore his own rule and knocked on the door to the four whom despite his past words he just couldn't ignore his feelings anymore. 

The door was opened slowly by Tech who found Crosshair staring back at him, Tech stepped out shutting the door behind his sleeping lovers. 

"Is everything alright?" Tech asked. Crosshair sighed, shaking his head. 

"No it's not. I want to clear my head on what Hunter said earlier" 

"And that is?" Tech raised an eyebrow. 

"That you all want to try again, was that true or was that just him making…mmph!" 

Crosshair was interrupted by soft lips connecting with his own and his back hitting the wall softly, when the lips pulled back, he yanked them forward and kissed back deeply, ignoring his nasal oxygen, Crosshair pulled Tech closer to him until they had to pull away. Both of them could only stare at one another. 

"I'm sorry Asher for everything. I mean it…" Crosshair looked down, his whisper barely reached Tech's ears before the genius smiled. Gently Tech lifted Crosshairs chin. 

"All is forgiven as it always has been but can you forgive me for anything I have done to upset you including what happened in the hospital" Tech whispered, Crosshair could only smile looking straight into hazel eyes. 

"Deal," Crosshair answered, yawning into his arms. Nausea spread through him again, Tech grabbed his waist knowing that Crosshair was unsteady "thanks" Crosshair muttered.