Chapter 18

The Next Morning…

Echo had never felt so confused, it was a Saturday morning and neither Tech or Hunter had appeared. Both of them normally up before 08:00, the two never slept in on a Saturday morning due to Omega's Ice Skating and Hera wanting to surf. 

"Wrecker, where's Hunter…and Tech?" 

The bigger man looked up from where he was cutting Omega's sausages for her, their blond daughter half asleep while Hera was eating some cereal, she and Hunter were meant to be catching some waves this morning. 

"I thought he was down here since he never returned to bed last night. Maybe he's with Tech? You haven't seen him have you?" Wrecker said only for Echo to frown, the older man turned away from the stove only to freeze at who stood in the doorway. 

"There asleep upstairs" 

Hera's head snapped up at the teasing calm tone, she gasped seeing her mother in the doorway. Without hesitation she jumped down and dived for his chest, Crosshair snatched her from the air and pulled her close. He whispered his own apologies while listening to her own. Omega woke up and found herself hugging Crosshairs hips, the silver haired man pulling them both close while he apologised for being away. 

"When did you get back?" Echo asked, his anger shown in his tone. Omega and Hera retook their seats. 

"This morning about 04:00" Crosshair yawned as he spoke, he shook his head at the offered breakfast which earned him several looks even from both girls. 

"How long are you staying for?" Echo angrily spoke. 

"For good, hopefully" 

Echo only scoffed storming from the room, Crosshair sighed, he knew one thing he couldn't please everyone but then again. He should have informed them, great, he was doing terrible at keeping fighting out of their not so relationship. 

"Relax, he's been frustrated these past days due to many reasons. I don't think you are one mother" Omega said, Crosshairs eyes widened at the title as did two others who entered the room. Hunter and Tech moved around Crosshair only to kiss his cheek, Crosshair smirked before bigger arms grabbed him and Wrecker kissed him deeply in front of them all. Hera grinned while Omega rolled her eyes, looking so much like Hunter with her facial features. 

"Want some breakfast?" Hunter gestured to the food. Crosshair shook his head only for Tech to glare at him before he nodded, while Tech had his back to him, Crosshair snuck out heading for the stairs where a pissed off Echo was. 

Knocking on the door Crosshair found it yanked open, he went to speak when hands pulled him forward and lips latched onto his. 

"What did we say about lying and informing us, where you are going?!" Echo ranted in between kisses. Crosshair smirked, kissing back only for his back to hit the bed and the older man to hold him down. Crosshair couldn't help but squirm under the gaze of the older man who kissed him deeply and only pulled away when the monitor beeped. Crosshair ignored it yanking Echo back into a kiss. 

"I'm sorry, I know I should have informed you of…" 

"Crosshair, I don't care. Just don't do it again, we were so worried. Tech found your suicide notes from the past. Imagine what we felt like…" 

Crosshair froze, he sat up only for Echo to wrap him up, the silver haired man had totally forgotten about them. Tears slipped down his face as he muttered something to himself. 

"I'm sorry…I'm sor…so…sorry" Crosshair whispered, Echo only sighed pulling him close. 

"It's okay, there's nothing to forgive because you didn't go through with it but when you have the feeling again. Come talk to one of us, even if it's to rant, know that we are here and we don't judge. It took Omega to tell us off for being idiots so don't worry about it…we love you and want you in our lives. We want to date you and plan romantic evenings together. We also want to fill your wishes and…"