Group Together

Today I got up and immediately went to see what we could do for Bad's leg. We decided to get him a prosthetic leg but for now we got him a pair of crutches so he could move around while the prosthetic was being made. They said it would take about a week to be made and delivered.

His siblings seemed to feel bad about it like I did. Drop however kept teasing him about it to Bad's annoyance. Bad seemed to like the idea of getting a metal leg boasting about how cool it would look on him. I was glad he was taking it well or at least as well as you could have if you lost a leg. He seemed to be in good spirits which made me feel a little better myself.

Nightmare and his group visited again to check up on Bad. The Star Sanses arrived at the same time to see what happened. Dream and Nightmare exchanged a glance. Dream giving a quick smile and Nightmare must have done something because Dream chuckled and looked back at me. Error and Ink were glaring at each other. Definitely have to watch them as to not have them blow a hole in the castle. Blue greeted The Murder Time Trio and they greeted him back.

I let them inside and quickly asked Mini Nightmare to keep an eye on Error and Ink. I was surprised Error even thought of coming over. Maybe last talk had set them on better terms. He wasn't giving me a glare when he looked at me at least but he didn't really pay attention to me still. I don't really get him but at the same time I do. I honestly don't know what to think of him.

I looked around noticing how the two groups were mingling with each other happy that they have finally put aside their differences. It seems that Ink and Error are one of the only skeletons that hate each other at the moment. I hope Error and Ink will be okay in the future. I remember that Error said he was a bit jealous about the others being able to get along. He needs some good friends.

I also noticed that Blue and Error seemed a bit awkward around each other. Blue probably knows about the other Blues that Error has kidnapped so it makes sense. It is kinda sad to see them avoiding each other though. Drop tried to make it a goal to throw a knife at everyone today and surprise them making it a bit chaotic. Killer joined in too making it extra chaotic.

Curio seemed to be going around asking everyone questions about what they have been up too while giving apologetic glances to the other kids. Puppet kept behind me the whole time occasionally peaking out from behind me. Bad kept being angry at the looks he was getting saying that he is going to look a whole lot cooler with the awesome metal leg he was going to get.

I went over to Ink to talk a bit since I haven't been able to talk to him and his group in a while.

"Hey! What have you been up too?" I asked.

"Nothing much," Ink said casually.

"Not true. You have been out with friends lately. You have been gone a lot," Blue replied.

Dream gave a nod, "You have been busy with something."

"That doesn't really matter," Ink answered.

"You sure?" Dream asked.

"Dream, you don't have to worry! I am fine." Ink answered, "Anyways do you guys want to go out to Outertale and get some Nicecream tomorrow."

"YES!!!" Blue exclaimed.

Dream chuckled

"Wanna come with?" Ink asked.

"We should just go as a group this time," Dream put in, "We haven't gone and done something just with our group in a while."

"Okay!" Ink replied, "Sorry Miscode."

"That's fine," I replied.

We talked for a few more minutes before I left. I wondered why the others in their group did not say anything about Ink breaking the truce with Error. Thinking about it they didn't even mention anything about creating. I wondered if they did not know and if so why Ink would keep it a secret from them. Whatever. Worrying about it will get me nowhere.

I went over to join Nightmare in reading books. Dream actually followed and joined us peaking over Nightmares shoulder to read the book he was reading. Nightmare seemed fine with this and actually smiled a bit. Must have reminded him of the past. Dream made comments about the book and Nightmare often responded back. He talked a lot when it comes to the books he likes.

I looked over to Error and it seemed he was helping fix Puppets puppets which I did not notice were damaged. Puppet didn't show them to me and I guessed it was because he was worried I would be mad at him for damaging something that I worked hard on. Of course I wouldn't have but it made me happy that Error had noticed and was helping.

Soon enough everyone had to go home and the party that no one had expected came to a conclusion. The kids seemed to be exhausted so I immediately helped to tuck them in to bed. I was tired myself but stayed up writing in my notebook before going to bed.