Shopping

We sadly had to postpone the kids meeting because of some things that came up with some of the people who were coming who kind of forgot about some important matters they had to attend to. Plus I wanted to get Black settled in and let him catch up with Dark.

It somehow feels more secure here with that demon around. Maybe I should make him work on security measures.

I was currently walking around with Puppet in my arms cleaning up the castle. I haven't done it in a while since we have been so busy.

I made sure the captured souls were still secure and thankfully they were. I also made Trait the official prison person to look after the prisoners and Bluecode do torture which he was surprisingly good at. He was super mad at the person who came with me out of the portal of that containment AU and tortured them maybe a bit too hard.

Trait and Bluecode tried to interrogate Bugged. Sadly he would not say anything but I should have expected that. Bugged was someone who was super stubborn. Now that I think about it he would probably have broken the rules so he could come fight me with his group. Bugged is quite troubling. I am glad we caught him.

"Hey mom!" Drop yelled as he ran past jumping back to look at me then jumped to face forward again so he did not lose momentum.

"Get back here with my diary!" Bad yelled chasing after him.

"No!" Drop yelled back.

I chuckled and watched them run. I chose to not intervene with them and knew that Drop was most likely going to not read it anyway. He just stole it to have some fun with Bad. If he gave it to Curio however, that would be a different story. He would give it back if Bad found out but if Drop could get Bad off him and then give it to Curio he would be dissolving that book into his mind.

That would sadly probably not happen though. As I expected Bad being older quickly caught up and ripped the book away from him. He gave Drop a death glare than grumbled to himself about annoying siblings while walking away. He slightly acknowledged me by a certain nod of the head and kept walking.

Drop seemed absolutely fine with this and just skipped down the hall opposite of Bad.

Curio walking down the same hallway looked at Drop and then me and asked "What happened?"

"Drop stole Bad's diary." I explained.

Curio snickered, "Oh, that explains it."

We both laughed a bit and then Curio went down the hall the direction Drop was going. I guessed he wanted to ask Drop if he read the diary but he won't get anything out of it sadly since Drop did not read it. I walked down the hall and out to the living room.

Everyone was having a good time today. It seems they were watching fail videos on the TV. I guessed that Trait was the one who turned the TV on and the others just came to watch. Trait was definitely a person who would put on fail videos. I walked over to the kitchen and noticed Dove and Haven cooking. I need to give them something for cooking everyday.

Thinking of gifts I need to go Christmas shopping for everyone soon. I can't believe it is almost Christmas already. I should host a Christmas party! Christmas is still there in a few days though so I have enough time... Naw. I need to get decorations and trees!

I quickly jumped down and announced, "Everyone! We are going Christmas shopping!"

This was a super fun part of Christmas and I was not ruining it by just making the stuff appear using code. I did however find a cheat I could use to get infinite real money which is quite useful. I got everyone ready and I ported us to Timetale to go Multiversal shopping.

We all split off immediately with a meet up place so we could buy each other gifts. I stayed with Drop, Puppet, and Banda. Killer went with the other kids. We all spent our time shopping for gifts and we quickly hid them in rapping paper that I brought for everyone and shoved them in a portal. Nobody noticed any of the gifts the others gave them happily.

We then went to buy decorations. We decided on lights for the stairs and many small other decorations. We also got scents to make it smell more like Christmas. I grabbed the kids Chocolate Christmas Calendars while we were buying. The kids all squealed when they got them Bad included because they got to open seven today. We bought so many lights so we could decorate inside and outside. We also got ourselves Christmas Trees, three of them. We also got small trees for each of our rooms.

We soon had everything we needed and headed back home. We immediately started on setting up the decorations knowing it would take forever to get it all up. I was slightly regretting not just using code. Dove and Haven brought out lunch then we kept working.

It took us the rest of the day to get everything set up. I made sure to keep the gifts hidden from everyone so they would not open them early and as quickly as I woke up it was time for bed. I almost immediately passed out once my head hit my pillow.