Just Hanging With The Gang

I got up in the morning very sore from the battle but all my injuries were healed and it was like the battle had never happened. I never noticed that the Anti-Void healed so fast. I went back to the castle and walked inside. I was surprised and thankful that Haven was up making breakfast for us.

It took a moment for Haven to notice me but when he did he immediately greeted me, "Morning boss. How are you feeling."

"Good as new. I told you the Anti-Void would work." I answered.

Haven checked me and said "It seems that way. Breakfast is ready so can you call the others down?"

I clicked the button on my microphone and called everyone down to eat. Once everyone was down I gave them the go ahead to eat and might I say Haven's cooking was something to die for. I quickly complimented the cooking but Haven quickly dismissed it saying it was nothing much.

After eating I dismissed everyone from the table but said "If anyone wants to watch fail videos come with me!"

Of course after saying that everyone followed me and I found that this world had an AFV for monsters. Must I say it was hilarious. Everyone was laughing their skulls off. Afterwards we decided to play a fun game of Uno. The Taco Cat even played and my gosh was smart.

The game quickly went out of hand. Bluecode and Trait were throwing attacks at each other, Nightmare B was watching sipping his Coffee, Day B and Feelings B were arguing, Haven and Dove were trying to calm the situation down. It got so loud that I slammed my hands on the table.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and in my anger I tied all of them up in my yarn and stomped off to my room to calm down. I fell onto my bed and just stayed there a few minutes until I felt calm enough to go back down. When I came back down I had an idea to calm everyone down and untied everyone. I opened a portal and told everyone to follow. The AU we went to was Outertale. I looked at the sky and smiled. I forgot how peaceful and beautiful it was here.

I heard everyone gasp behind me and chuckled at their response since it was how I responded the first time I came here. I went to my usual cliff and sat down with the others. A calming quiet filled the area. After a while Outer came and joined us telling stories about Ink and Error fights that happened in the area. It seems that this was also Errors spot and smiled.

I ripped out a paper from my notebook and stuck it in the ground with a bone. I wrote Hey Error, Miscode was here. You know the other glitchy skeleton you fought in that Underswap copy. See you around windows vista. I chuckled at the note.

After a while we had to leave and we all said goodbye to Outer and stepped through the portal back to the castle. To all our surprise Nico had made us breakfast and told us to enjoy it. Our mouths dropped as Nico talked and she laughed at our reactions which just made our jaws drop more.

We all ate and went about doing our business throughout the castle. I went to my room and thought about the probability of possibly making a kid from the fight with Error. It was something that happened so there is a chance.

Please tell me if you don't like this idea and I won't do it.

I sighed in relief as I did the math and the probability was seriously low but there still was a small chance. I was definitely not ready to be a parent. I never did want a kid so I hope it would not happen.

But I do really really want Miscode to have a kid with someone. Bro I am obsessed with Shipchildren right now.

No point in thinking about it right now. I sighed and pulled out my crochet supplies and started to make puppets. I only went back downstairs when Trait called everyone down for dinner. After dinner I told everyone to come with me. They were confused but followed.

I came to the TV and said "Movie night!"

Everyone cheered.

After a while everyone was asleep on the couch snuggling each other. I took a picture for safe keeping wanting to keep this cute moment forever. I joined the group and fell asleep in the mountain of sleeping bodies.