Dark

I woke up with a start finally being free from the Nightmares. I quickly got ready for the day with Killer waking up and getting ready to. I grabbed the bottle and summoned a pretty big anti-magic cage so I could talk to this being safely outside.

I walked inside of the cage and shut the door behind me. I opened the jar and let the dude out. It immediately floated out the jar and huffed at me. This creature seemed to only be able to come from darkness. It had red eyes and a red mouth. It seemed to be able to summon hands if needed.

It seemed to be mute. It used the shadows around it to form words instead, "My name is Dark. Dark is kinda lost. Looking for my Sans."

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Black." Dark responded.

I chuckled at how close the names were and the way he was talking. I guessed that Black probably named him Dark. If so they were super close.

"Without him Dark needs to feed on Nightmares. Dark gives Nightmares to the people Dark is close to. For some reason it does not affect Black. Also Black soul is weird that it always produces the type of stuff Nightmares do so Dark does not need to eat others Nightmares."

"That's why me and Puppet have been having Nightmares isn't it." I sighed.

"Dark is sorry." He said looked down apologetically.

I sighed. This was not something I was expecting to deal with today.

Day came up to us and looked down into the cage. Dark felt a connection to Day and floated up. Surprisingly a black strand came out of Days soul and into Dark's mouth.

"This person has the same type of stuff coming out of it as Blacks. But Dark still misses Black. Oh, don't worry it won't hurt his soul or anything."

I sighed in relief, "I guess you can stay here for the time being and we can help you find Black."

"You would really do that?" Dark asked

"Of course." I answered.

Dark attached himself into Days shadow and disappeared inside of it. He also explained that he will kind of be like inside his mind if his shadow cannot come or if it is not dark.

Day walked away to do whatever he was doing before and I smiled. Guess we added a new temporary member. This group is getting bigger by the day. Once or if we find Black I hope he will join our group. I called a quick meeting to the living room and explained what had happened.

Everyone then went off to do their own thing like usual.

Short chapter but I really wanted to get it out before my phones downtime.