Meeting The Kids Part 1

Today was the day that everyone was going to go around and meet the other kids. Everyone already knew about my kids so none would be coming over. I quickly got ready and left to go meet the kids. I have noticed that everyone has been gone a lot more lately. Probably taking care of their families. I can make family chapters in the future. I am also thinking about making a book in the future where the parents disappear and the kids have to figure out how to fill their parents roles.

I waited for Killer to be ready and after he left his room I opened the door. This was going to be a quick in and out type of thing just to know who is who type thing. That made me wonder if Bad or the others have been dating anyone...

The first house was Nightmares even though I have already met his kids I had to go to make the system work. I walked in and greeted Nightmare and his kids. Killer doing the same. Lunemare greeted me with a smile and a wave while Lunar completely ignored me and opened a book to read while grumbling.

Lunemare sighed and shook his head clearly disappointed at Lumar's behavior. Lumar rolled his eyes and stared back at his book. Lunar came into the room grumbling about the extra work he would have to do afterward and sat down arms folded but gave a slight smile to Nightmare.

I chuckled and Nightmare just sighed. Killer went to talk with Nightmare for a while.

After a few it was time to switch. This one I was a bit on edge about. I portaled to the Anti-Void. Sitting on their blue beanbag was Error and another version of a Blue. If I remember right his name was Blueberror. Error looked back from his show and quickly looked back at it. He seemed to be a little angry that this had to be right in the middle of his show. Honestly I would feel the same so I get his reaction. Killer went over to join Error.

Blueberror however seemed to be very excited to have me here.

"Hello! My name is Blueberror. What is your name stranger?" Blueberror asked.

"The names Miscode. Nice to meet you." I answered.

I held out my hand and Blueberror shook it vigorously. I noticed that he had a very strong grip. I looked around and noticed that all of the kids were in the strings in some way. All of them were black boned. There were a pair of older twins probably around seventeen. Both twins have one eye and have the blue lines and a yellow star on the cheek without the blue lines. They were blue on the inside with different sized eyes. There eyelights are the same as Blueberror's. Their teeth are yellow.

One was by himself watching his own screen sitting in a string hammock. Definitely a loner. He wore a scarf similar to Errors but in a red color. He wore a similar coat to Error but with a yellow zipper. He wore grey pants with a black stripes running down them. His shoes were red and black.

"That is Erry." Blueberror started.

The other twin was right above the parents. The other twin looked away shyly as I set my gaze on them. He had a shy smile planted on his face. He seemed to be working on a knitting project. He had the same scarf as Error but almost the same exact outfit as Blueberror.

"That is Swapper."

The next kid was a 15 year old. He has the same star pattern as Blueberror. He has a half blue half red inside. His eyes were the same shape and Blueberror's. The red eye has a small yellow eyelight while the blue has a Blueberror eyelights with black instead of white in the middle. He wears red glasses. He wears a blue button up T-shirt with two colored jeans in red and blue. He seemed to be disappointed in the show that was going on and resorted to reading a book.

"That is Berror."

The next kid was about 12. He has different sized eyes with the two different colored insides but opposite sides than the last kid. He has black glasses. He has yellow teeth and two eyes with blue lines. He has a button up red shirt and a lab coat over it. He has grey leggings and red shoes. He seemed to have his own small area where he brought this he can make stuff with and study science. He seemed to be mixing and matching a few liquids together.

"That is Lue."

The kid next to him with a very bright smile was 8 years old. He had two stars on the cheek that did not have blue lines. His eye shape is the same as Blueberror's. He had the same whole upper outfit of Blueberror. He has pants that are red with blue stars. He also has blue slippers. He was chatting with his like crazy. Very energetic.

"And finally Errior." Blueberror finished.

Seeing that I was not really wanted there after gew minutes I left. The next person I was set to see was Dream. I knocked on the door and Dream immediately answered.

"Oh hello!" Dream said, "Come on in."

I happily abliged. I walked into the main area and noticed that Haven was also there. He noticed me and gave a wave. He seemed to be helping a practically copy of himself straighten his crown.

"Oh! Let me introduce you to Have." Haven said.

Have seemed to be a 20 year old who was almost a copy of Haven. He had the same crown as Dream probably hand made by Dream. He has the wings on his head and yellow eyelights. Same outfit as dream minus the cape type thing that is clipped on. Have also smiled and waved at me. Haven started to talk to Have about something. I did not listen in. Killer on the other hand was.

Dream pointed over to someone walking down the stairs.

"That is Drev." Dream explained.

Drev was a copy of Dream. 23 year old. He has yellow eyelights and a copy of Haven's crown. Dream also probably made it because I am not seeing Haven making another one after loosing his father. He had a copy of Haven's outfit but without any of the armor. He seemed focused on something and went into a different room holding a bunch of paper.

Dream then pointed over to another kid who was frowning over what seemed to be a pile of trash.

"That is Euophi." Dream explained.

Euophi looked to be about 18. He wore a scientist uniform and a white turtle neck. He has some more angry looking eyes than Haven or Dream. Yellow eyes like everyone else. He then picked up the pieces and started to put them together. Glancing at the blueprint on the table it was a weapon of some kind.

Dream Then pointed over to the first ever female skeleton I have seen. She seemed to be carrying paper to help Drev.

"Her name is Possi." Dream said.

Possi had really big happy eyes yellow in color and seemed to be 16. She had on a super pretty and long light grey dress. Over the dress she had on a white blouse. She also had a single wing on the right side of her head. She has some short see through purple hair. She was seeming to be having fun.

"And the kid sitting up on the stairwell is Angel."

Angel was also a female and had two wings. She was 12 years old. Her eyes were super happy but also had a soft look to them and were yellow. She has two wings thankfully. She has some longer and puffy purple hair. She wears a white shirt with some decorations on it and also some white pants. She looked down and put her hand up in hello.

Dream pointed to next child who was painting.

"His name is Pearl."

Pearl was very confident and had a focused and confident smile on his face. He was about 10 years old. He had one wing on the left side. He has yellow eyes. He wears a sand orange short sleeved shirt and some light blue pants. He seemed to love anything sea themed as he was also painting a picture of the sea.

Dream then heard a crash and instantly the adults ran to the area of the crash. Dreams face fell into disappointment as she found the youngest child was responsible and was chuckling.

"Shine, I told you to stop scaring everyone." Dream said sternly.

She looked to be 8 years old. She had white hair so that anyone looking through it would see things a bit distorted like it is a mirage. It was short like Possi's hair. She had a necklace with a star on it. She wears a white shirt that puffs out on the bottom. The shirt is short sleeved and ends with a really pretty pattern in yellow. She also has stars on the bottom of the shirt. She has a light blue skirt that goes all the way down almost and is super thin.

Soon it was time for us to go on to the next.

I will write this in three parts. This is mainly introductions so you know what I am talking about if I mention the character and also for the other book I am going to make.