Encounter

When I woke up again and felt a tug on my soul but this time it was a harder tug. Then I felt a familiar tug on my soul. Two glitches maybe? Yesterday I told Nico and #678 to stay when the meetings were called unless specified. I wanted them to be the castle guards. I immediately called everyone to the meeting room.

"What's up boss?" Day asked.

"Well there is another glitch but also something strange." I answered, "We have to be extremely cautious this time."

Everyone nodded their heads in understanding and Dove made an exaggerated salute. I chuckled and Dove smiled. I opened a portal to the AU and immediately noticed it was an Underswap.

I checked the codes and noticed two glitches. One very large glitch that traveled the Multiverse and one smaller glitch that if not killed could end up making problems but could be done later. I told everyone to follow behind me slowly and for Dove to go search by the Skelebros house in Snowdin for the bigger glitch but not to get too close.

Once he was off I asked the bitties to go with him on the ground to spy on the bigger glitch and they immediately ran off. I asked Bluecode to join them just in case. I looked at the code and found the small glitch in Hotland and we all teleported to the location.

We easily got rid of the glitch since it was only attached to a Pyrope. I immediately hung the soul with the other one and texted the others about the situation. It seemed the bigger glitch was attached to a Sans and he seemed to be attacking the Sans of this Universe. I quickly teleported over and immediately regretted it.

There stood Error who just killed the Underswap Sans of this copy. I quickly told everyone to click there buttons and they all obeyed. As I was just about to press my button a bone attack smashed the device into bits and managed to slice my hand a bit. The cut started to bleed but I quickly noticed I did not feel pain. That could be a good and a very bad thing. I would have to keep an eye on my HP to see if I was really hurt or not.

I quickly opened my window and sighed in relief seeing I only took minimal damage. I kept my window open so I could see my HP.

"Your just a worthless glitch that needs to be destroyed." Error told me.

"Uhh... Just saying, that's a little funny coming from you glitch." I retorted.

"SHUT UP YOU ABOMINATION." Error yelled.

He threw his strings at me but I expertly dodged them and I decided to do the same with my yarn which surprised him thinking he was the only one who had an ability like it but was able to dodge at the last moment. While he was recovering I opened a portal but he blocked it with bones and summoned a Gaster Blaster. I quickly jumped in the air with the help of one of my bones launching me and managed to get onto the blaster. I summoned a bone in my hand and broke it quickly diving on Error and smacking him on the head.

"Bop." I said chearfuly.

Errors head cracked a bit and started to bleed but I knew it would heal once he got to the Anti-Void.

"YOU ABOMINATION!" Error yelled

He threw his strings at me and found it was too many to accurately dodge so I attacked back with my yarn. They were able to cancel each other out but one of Errors strings got threw and cut me across the cheek which started to bleed quite a bit.

Error was able to create a surprise bone attack underneath me when I was distracted with my injury that launched me into the air. I yelped not expecting it and noticed a Gaster Blaster above me. Not being able to dodge it I tried to block it with my own Gaster Blaster which worked and I crashed into the ground not being able to summon another one in time. I stood up and brushed myself off glaring at Error.

I made a bone cage and summoned a Gaster Blaster circle at the top for a roof but also an attack. Errors eyes widened knowing he would have to take some damage either way and forced himself through one of the bones before the blasters went off. Error also being pretty damaged now also glared at me. We seemed to stop fighting and instead had a glaring competition.

After a while Killer came and told him that it was there que to leave by Error did not listen. We then both rushed at each other with our broken bones and started some close hand combat with Killer also joining in. Seeing that I was outnumbered and outmatched I quickly created a portal when I was pushed back by there attacks and fell through it closing it quickly. I immediately teleported onto my bed panting.

Everyone rushed into my room to see if I was okay and gasped at my condition. I told them that I was okay but Haven immediately began to try and heal me with healing magic and quickly noticed that it did not work. He started to panic.

"All I need is some time in the Anti-Void and I will be completely new." I told him.

He looked at my doubtful but left. I made a portal to the Anti-Void and quickly fell asleep on the beanbag.

I decided to make it so the tug can also be Error but it feels different then other tugs. Also he can only sense Error sometimes (I don't have a reason for it yet.) which is why he has not sensed him yet. Also at the castle Miscode gave them phones.