First Mission

If you ship any of the characters together please tell me because I kind of want to write about one of the Balance Sanses ship children in this book and want to give you guys the choice. I will also be fine if you choose the kids to come from a fight just put a comment on the fight that will tell me if you want that and it is fine if the fight happened in a chapter that has happened a long time ago. I also decided to bold and underline the sentences when I am speaking.

As soon as we got through the portal I checked the code of the world. I quickly noticed that there was no Papyrus in this world. The code also told me that there was a severe glitch that would ultimately destroy this universe and could evolve to travel to others if not stopped. The glitch was affecting the Frisk of this world. I looked for where Frisk was now and found that they were somehow fighting the Sans without killing everyone witch it clearly says here it needs to be a genocide route for this Sans to fight.

I quickly looked for the nearest house which just happened to be the Sanses house and thought about the Omega Timeline while opening the door. It opened up to the Omega Timeline and I sighed in relief. I had no idea if that was going to work or not.

"Dove and Haven take the bitties with you and get all the monsters to this door. Bluecode you defend them."

"Yes boss!" They all said in union.

After they sprinted off I smiled. That was the first time they called me boss and I love it! I shook my head and got my focus back to the mission at hand. I teleported to the entry of the Last Corridor and found a huge mess of bones sprayed everywhere and many cracks and burns. I heard a blaster go off and quickly used my yarn to tie up the Frisk to get a handle on the situation. My eyes widened as I looked at the Sans. It was yet another one of my creations, Trait.

Frisk quickly used there knife to cut out of my yarn and landed back on the ground now focused on me. I could clearly tell something was wrong with this Frisk as it's eyes were completely glitched out. I felt the AU shake and knew that time was up. I quickly dodged an slash from the Frisk and tied her up again to buy time. I quickly opened up the codes to see where my subordinates were and quickly coded portals to there locations back to the meeting room. I then put my focus on the very angry looking Frisk.

As they lunged at me with there knife at a very fast speed. I was able to barley dodge the attack and used blue magic on there soul slamming them to the floor and yanked there soul out with my strings. Not wanting them to reset I opened a small portal to the Ant-Void and hung the glitching soul up. I quickly closed the portal and walked towards Trait. Trait was very clearly now nervous of me.

I stopped in front of him and told him the sad truth that his AU was going to vanish. I looked at the code sighing as I noticed that the portal to the Omega Timeline was gone and the deletion was now entering the end of New Home. I closed the code and saw the entry start to glitch then disappear.

I turned to Trait and said "I got my subordinates to save the rest of your AU but that exit is gone. If you don't come with me than you will be erased to."

I held my hand out and Trait takes my hand cautiously. I help him to his feet and open a portal noticing the glitch had just about reached them and pushed him threw it and jumped in myself.

"That was close." I said sighing relief once I hit the ground.

Everyone greeted me and Haven ran up to me and quickly checked me.

I raised my hands up saying "I am fine."

I turned my focus back to Trait and asked "You don't have anywhere to go now. You can stay with us for the moment."

"It would be nice to have another member who an actually fight." Bluecode said

"Hey, rude." Haven replied "I can fight. I just can't kill."

"That's practically the same thing." Bluecode said.

"No it is not!" Haven replied.

I sighed as the two started to bicker. I turned my focus to the bitties and smiled as they seemed to be getting along and Nightmare was sipping his Coffee from a bitty sized cup. Trait sighed and agreed to stay with them for now. I smiled than noticed something. I wanted to make a castle or area for just our group like how the Star Sanses and Bad Sanses had. I decided to look tomorrow as I decided to spend the rest of my day with the group.