The Murder Time Trio

As I walked out of the portal I tried not to show my surprise. The castle was a lot cooler in real life than I expected. Killer did not notice my surprise and went ahead with the other kids. I followed them into the castle and into the living room. My non-existent heart was beating fast at the thought of meeting the others. I guess my soul was beating?

I was greeted by the two faces of Horror and Dust peeking over the couch to see who was there.

"Hey, Kills. What's the occasion?" Horror asked looking at me and the kids.

Dust gave us a quick look but looked back at the TV, clearly uninterested.

I got straight to the point and said "Well you know how souls can be born in fights. Well two of them are Killer and mine and the other two are Errors and mine." 

Horror looked very surprised by this development and I heard Dust drop the remote from the other side of the couch. 

"WHAT!!!" Horror yelled. 

Dust looked back over the couch with his usual look on his face definitely trying to hide his surprise. I quickly caught Curio trying to sneak away to explore and immediately grabbed him by the shirt.

"Not so fast," I said pulling him to me, "I will not allow you to wander this place without someone to accompany you."

Curio tried to argue but I gave him a quick look to show that I was serious and he stopped. Killer chuckled then went to Horror and Dust. He quickly explained who I was and which skeletons were his and which were Errors. I smiled as Curio went up to the group and said hi. Puppet grabbed onto my shirt tighter and buried his face into it clearly not loving the attention. I patted his skull and he gave a small smile. 

"Awe!" Killer said, "Come on guys you have to admit that was cute."

"It was pretty adorable." Horror replied.

"No." Dust answered but I could see he was hiding a smile.

I smiled and looked down at Puppet. Puppet hearing what Dust said started to cry and I started to softly stroke their head trying to calm him down.

Killer glared at Dust and Dust just glared back at them. 

It seemed like a fight was about to start but Horror quickly butted in and said "There are kids here you dumb skulls."

Killer quickly put away his knife that he just got out and Dust grumbled but relaxed. I sighed in relief. Horror sighed and shook his head. I went over to the TV with Killer's permission and changed the channel to fail videos. Everyone sat on the couch to watch it. Horror brought popcorn and a very questionable-looking food that I had never seen to us. It was clearly made of humans because everyone else avoided it. I decided hesitantly to take a bite and to tell you the truth, I absolutely loved it.

We watched until Drop wanted to do something else that included movement. Killer suggested training. Drop and Bad seemed to love the idea. I  on the other hand was not so sure since it was the Murder Time Trio but they all promised to keep it easy. We walked over to their training area and got everything ready. Killer got out a few dummies and targets. I sighed in relief when I saw that it was only things like that that came out of the storage.

When the sparing was happening I watched to see what the kids could do. Puppet had surprisingly strong attack power but were not very good at using or aiming any type of magic they had. He never let go of the Puppets. Curio had an almost identical battle style to me with the magic they could do. Bad was just extremely good at fighting in general and seemed to prefer using Blasters and Bones over Strings or Knifes. Drop seemed to love the knife and prefer to use it over any other method of fighting. They definitely need to work on their magic. I wrote everything in my journal so I could use it in the future.

Puppet was done after a few minutes and ran to me hugging me. He seemed like he was about to cry. I quickly hugged them back and he thankfully calmed down. I sat down with them and we watched the others train for another good while also eating lunch during this period. 

We hung out for a few more hours and finally went back to the living room to sit down. I sighed dropping onto the couch tired of everything we had done glad to finally get a rest. Everyone did the same. Puppet climbed up onto my lap and the rest of the kids took a seat near me. Suddenly the door to the castle swung open and out came Nightmare and Error. Me and the kids linked eyes with Error and while two of the kids started to walk to him I glared. I grabbed all the kids thanks to my strings, opened a portal, and walked through it with the kids. I wished good luck to the Murder Time Trio explaining this to Nightmare and Error.