Trick Or Treat

It's Halloween and everyone is waking up excited. The castle is busy with activity putting up decorations, finishing the pumpkins, and getting our costumes ready. I have decided to go trick or treating with the kids after everything that needed to be done today is done.

We were thinking of wearing our costumes all day since Halloween goes by in a flash. I was dressing up as a vampire, Bluecode decided to dress up as a supervillain, Trait dressed up in a 90's outfit which was hilarious, Dove dressed up as a Raven dying his wings black for the day, Haven was an angel, Feelings dressed up as a superhero, ND was dressed half and half with gore on one side and a light color on the other with fancy wear, Neko was dressed up as a hotdog covering the taco, #678 was dressed up as a souleater, Puppet wad dressed up as a puppet with fake button eyes, Bad was dressed up as a full on gangster which I never would have allowed unless it was dress up, Drop was a freaking scary looked murderer, Curio was dressed up as a reaper.

It was time to eat dinner and then we could go out to see what the other had done to their places. We all sat down and discussed how hard it was to put up all the decorations and how the others better comment on how good they were. I was a little worried about what Nightmare had done to his castle.

Someone then rang the doorbell and I immediately knew who it was. I walked up and opened the door greeting Killer who was in super bright colorful annoying looking clothes. The exact opposite of what he would usually wear. We had a good laugh over what he looked like.

I rounded up all the kids and followed Killer out the door. We were planning him teleporting except Dreams castle since he knew better where the places were. We of course went to Nightmares castle first and it was insane. They had carved pumpkins for everyone and some super graphic looking gore. If you did not look closely you would have thought it was real.

"You really went all out." I said gawking.

"We do this every year." Killer answered proudly.

I looked over at the kids who were also looking in wonder except for Puppet who was hiding. He probably did not like all this fake gore around him.

We went and knocked on the door.

"Trick or treat!" The kids yell.

Horror and Dust were at the door. Horror was dressed as a farmer and Dust was a Magician. Their smiles widen at the sight of us. Horror held out a bunch of cookies they put in a bag and dropped them into the kids buckets.

"Thanks crackhead." Bad said.

Horror frowned at the nickname. I got the back of Bad's skull while Killer laughed a bit. I sighed at the two. I thanked Horror and Dust. I rounded up the kids and teleported to Dreams castle. Since there was a truce I was not too worried about bringing Killer along.

I knocked on the door and the kids stood in front ready.

"Trick or treat!" They yelled as soon as the door opened a bit.

"O-oh hello." Dream stuttered noticing who it was at the door. Dream was dressed as Passive Nightmare sadly. Makes sense that they were not really expecting anyone since their castle was very secret.

He gave a glance of suspicion to Killer and said "One moment please." And walked off probably to get candy.

Now that I looked at it the Stars really had not done much to decorate mainly just pumpkins. I looked around a little disappointed. Dream came back a moment later to give the candy to the kids.

"Take care." Dream called as we prepare to set off again.

"You too." I called back.

We teleported to the doodle sphere next where Ink had a house that he told me about. He decorated like crazy but it was kinda too much. I wondered if he even had any candy to give out thinking how not many people know where they live. I knocked on the door anyways. It took a while but Ink finally answered.

"Trick or treat!" The kids said.

"Hello!" Ink answered enthusiastically, "Pick out one."

Ink pulled out a bin of king sized candy bars. The kids eyes widened and then they quickly picked out one. I was definitely going to keep an eye on these kids with the candy. They will not eat all this all at once.

We then teleported to Underswap and knocked on Blue's door but Stretch opened it instead of Blue surprisingly. He took a quick look at us dumped some candy on there buckets then slammed the door on us. I heard him grumble that he did not want to see a AU of his brother again.

After that we went to a few other AUs and finally when we got home it was already super late but I allowed the kids to stay up until midnight tonight and had a movie night. It was Halloween of course I was going to let my kids stay up. As soon as we finished the last movie I noticed everyone was already asleep.

I smiled. I was glad that my kids did not have school... Wait. My kids need to go to school! But since I was so tired I immediately fell asleep after thinking that. Guess I will figure it out another day.